• Publisher: Matthew Hertz
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: iCopter 2 is the multiple award winning, platinum selling, 3-times emmy nominated follow up to what Life magazine called the 'greatest game of the digital era'.

Now, ok, some (well, all) of that *might* have been embellished! What iCopter 2 actually is though, is a gorgeous, addictive, (super)fun, and ultra challenging evolution to one of the most popular and fun hit games on the App Store, iCopter.

Now, iCopter is back and better than ever in iCopter 2 with:

* BEAUTIFUL, COMPLETELY RANDOMISED TERRAINS VISUALS
* ATMOSPHERIC SOUND EFFECTS AND MUSIC
* MULTIPLE TERRAIN STYLES FOR GREATER GAMEPLAY VARIETY
* COLLECTABLE DIAMONDS TO BOOST YOUR SCORE
* GAMECENTRE SUPPORT
* MANY MORE SUBTLE CHANGES

So dodge those obstacles, collect those diamonds, and fly your helicopter to complete world domination (of sorts) in iCopter 2!

squimmy's comments:
Hello there!

I have just released iCopter 2! My original game, iCopter 1 was one of the first App Store games released (it was actually first released back in the days when if you didn't jailbreak your device was useless!) and proved very very popular! Although I had a little look and couldn't find it, I though I actually had announced the first game of these very forums, but maybe I was getting a little confused!

Anyway, a mere 5 years later now, I have released the official sequel!

So now iCopter is back better than ever in iCopter 2 with:

* Full retina support and beautiful graphics
* Multiple terrain and obstacle types for superior gameplay
* Collectable score multiplying diamonds
* Gamecentre support

Some screenies for your viewing pleasure:

And of course some codes for your playing pleasure:

FMKHKK6AEEMR
JM9P6RAET6XF
FM69R93JK46T
Y4E7XK6WL6F6
L36KKFY39WT9
XTLLAPN7PN47

App store: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/icopter-2/id662536218?mt=8

Thanks for your time!

P.S. I did check the rules, and it said that dev announcements are allowed...i'm the dev, so I assume i'm allowed to post this
08-26-2013, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squimmy View Post
Glad you guys are enjoying it

I did not have anything to do with the Nokia version, no Eidaven. I didn't even know there was one!
No. Sorry. It wasn't on Nokia. That was just an old phone reference. It was an online flash game for the computer.
08-26-2013, 10:57 AM
Fun game, at least for awhile. Definately could use some more content. Add objectives and/or achievements with Game Center, anything else to add some extra replay to the game. I've maybe only played 10 or so games and am already growing bored just going for a high score.

It would also be nice to be able to buy different helicopters, maybe shields or something like a slowdown powerup using in-game currency like the diamonds. Also consider adding some helicopter sounds. Anything to spice up the game a bit...
08-26-2013, 03:21 PM
What a pleasant surprise it was to see this today! Insta-bought. Love the graphics. Great job so far. As someone else mentioned, unlockable planes would be a fun and potentially humorous addition. Thanks!
08-27-2013, 12:41 PM
I did consider unlockable planes and stuff, but producing lots of good looking art assets get's expensive quickly :/

Rather than having many...cruddy looking ones I thought i'd go for one helicopter that fits in nicely with the surroundings!