[Speed Giveaway] Give Feedback and Win a $20 iTunes Giftcard

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Panabee1979, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Panabee1979

Panabee1979 Member

Apr 30, 2013
    #1 Panabee1979, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited: May 2, 2013
    We are giving away 5 $20 iTunes giftcards and you could be one of them!

We launched an app discovery service at http://www.tekiki.com and would love feedback. We show games that go from paid to free, but with two twists: (1) we only show apps rated 4+ stars; and (2) we make it faster for users to browse by showing how many apps went free in each category, from action to word. Other sites usually lump all games into one category, meaning you may wade through 200 apps before getting to one you may care about.

To join our giveaway, just post your feedback in this thread. Winners will be randomly selected from posters who give feedback on our discovery service. We'll end the contest on Friday, May 3 at 11:59PM.

2. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    #2 tso5818, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
    Nice looking interface, I love the way it is setup. Specailly the ratings to find the app you want to search for. I will use this for my neice and nephews needs. Great design and idea hopefully you get noticed for bringing all these 4+ star rating apps to one place.

I wish there was more to say, but there isn't much to say but just keep tweaking and upgrading little by little. I like how it looks now. The browsing system is the neatest thing ever.

3. KoolCat

KoolCat Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    I really like the site. Nice interface and great features. I like that you can see the ratings and details of each app. My only suggestions - when you get the listings for a category and pick one to get the app details, it would be great if you could easily get back to the listing for that category. Right now the only option I see is to go back to the main menu (I.e. Free Games or Free Apps) and then pick the category again. If the category you pick has a long listing, it can get tedious. The other suggestion if possible, is to include a few user reviews along with the ratings.

Overall, great job. I will definitely be using it on a daily basis.

4. cretpetpet

cretpetpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    Neat app, i like it. Much better than my other such as, appfire, freeappaday...
    +1

5. background

background Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2012
    Auditor
    Just check the page, the interface is very neat and you can choose from ip, ipad, universal and above 4 stars, also with many categories and links to games and itunes for apps.
    There are some suggestions:
    1、you can add search function that visitors can search for their specific apps' information.
    2、if you consider add future member function, you can add wishlist function and notify members that their choice gone free.
    3、on the main page you can add list of like most downloads or most visited apps for recommendations as well.

6. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Neat and cool app.I liked the interface.It saves a lot of time.And time is the real money.Keep it up!!!

7. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    maybe you could add some more applications except games if possible.
    Besides the games from the main page could change several times during one day may be more better.Since some nice games just free for a limited time and turns paid again

8. Bartow

Bartow Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Simple interface
    in my opinion you could add some more like the games type etc.
    Make people easier to select

9. shawy

shawy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Could oper register function to visitors and make members own wish list.When their selection gone free.Make a push notification is cool:p

10. Dalei

Dalei Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Could add some comments function to make people left some review and could share friends with twitter or Facebook
    Thanks for the chance

11. JLovett

JLovett Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2012
    I love the simple and easy to use interface. And it's very convenient to read the description of games, look at some pics, or go straight to the itunes link.

I wouldn't mind an option where all games are listed, rather than clicking each genre one by one.
    Also, the ratings are a bit strange. When you click on a genre, that ratings are 4 stars and higher, however when you click that game, it takes you to a new page where ratings are lower. Not sure why.

Other than that, great work guys!

12. o0smoothies0o

o0smoothies0o Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    I like it, the UI is really solid, and it looks beautiful. It works exactly as needed, and it shows all relevant information one would be looking for. I can't see that there is much to add to it.

13. picohero

picohero Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
    A very great app discovery service. The interface is top notch and pleasent to look at. Not to mention the actual website itself is very handy. I enjoy using this site very much! Thanks! The premise may be simple, but you pull it off so well. I can't wait to see what apps I can get :D

14. Naesala

Naesala Member

Apr 6, 2013
    A very snazzy website, just like the UI. It's a very nice site that is great to use and look at. The fact it only does higher rated apps is very clever, because we don't have to go onto the AppStore when we see a cool looking app icon to see if the actual app is good.

15. bossman

bossman Member

Apr 9, 2013
    Very good site! Very fun! Very clever! Very useful! Very good at finding apps! The very best website that tracks apps I've seen! Very good job guys! Thank you very much!

16. FreezerFrenzy

FreezerFrenzy Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Great discovery service. The graphic user interface is really well done, it is simple and beautiful so as to be of maximum easy of use whilst being of no distraction to the functionality. Love the ability to click on each individual app and find more information about it, get the link to the app store, or share it via social networking. I'm sure there will be many great apps found with this service!

17. peaches 'n cream

Jul 3, 2012
    Better than other free app services, maybe you could make an app for it and add notification system to make people aware of when an app goes free. Overall it is great and the UI is very solid.

18. Virtuous

Virtuous Active Member

Jul 4, 2012
    This is a cool and unique way to do the free app service. I think what might be cool is to make a mobile version of this site, and offer developers incentive to display their apps by rewarding users amazon/itunes gift cards for downloading apps and opening them, and getting points for doing so, and in turn being able to exchange the points for said gift cards.

19. strawberry_banana

strawberry_banana Active Member

Jul 4, 2012
    The GUI is really good. The service does exactly what it is supposed to with no distraction, and very simple navigation. It is superior to others like it in that it actually displays all the necessary information one would be looking for, and only displays the good apps that go free, and not every single bad app. Everyone knows there are nearly a million apps on the App Store, but only a few hundred are worth having, and this service makes sure you are searching through dozens or hundreds of terrible apps.

20. CookieDough

CookieDough Member

Jul 4, 2012
    I have to say this is really well done. The UI is simple yet effective, and the experience you get is far better than others like it. It is straight forward and gives you plenty of information, including links to the App Store, and links to share it via your social networking accounts. I can't think of much to add to this, it is great.