Dragon Age Mobile (by EA)

08-19-2013, 11:10 AM
Dragon Age Mobile (by EA)

TA's article here.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-19-2013, 11:12 AM
If it's battle-centric, i just hope it plays somewhat either like Battleloot Adventures, or Saturday Morning RPG.

Sigh... Im keeping an open mind for this, but this will leave a lot to yearn for.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-19-2013, 12:09 PM
I hope that this will become something worth playing for me since I was so disappointed with what they did in PVZ2.

Antony
08-19-2013, 02:51 PM
^PVZ2 wasnt really that bad, but im worried more about what they did to Ultima Forever which is a much closer-in-concept game to Dragon Age.