App description: Get ready to step into Chicken Boy's shoes and play the most addictive action game ever!

NON STOP ACTION
Chicken Boy is a fast paced action game introducing the slightly overweight superhero the world's been waiting for.
Fend off waves of enemies across space and time. Swing your bat with intuitive touch controls and save your chicks!

CRAZY GAMEPLAY
Easy to learn but hard to master, Chicken Boy will keep you coming back for more. Master the art of the Super Shot and wipe your enemies off the screen!

STRONGER WEAPONS, CHARACTER UPGRADES
Make Chicken Boy rough and tough with weapon upgrades, powerful bats, a battle-hardened commando chick and awesome character progression.

AMAZING GRAPHICS
Play in beautiful worlds with eye-catching settings and colorful creatures you have never seen before.

----
Does not support iPhone 3GS or earlier devices.

killercow's comments:

11-19-2013, 03:33 PM
I will be using my alternate iTunes accnt to d/l the free version so I can submit a 5-Star rating
Can we PLEASE get some sort of virtual notification of which levels we've used Commando cock in, with the next update?
11-19-2013, 03:43 PM
We don't want to promise anything yet as we're still considering options for the update, but it's on our list

11-19-2013, 03:57 PM
..... You mean the Commando Chick
11-19-2013, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
..... You mean the Commando Chick
A cock is a male chicken, and it does appear to be male.
11-19-2013, 04:46 PM
Haha ik ik sorry, my childish humor got the best of me
11-19-2013, 05:26 PM
Great game, it's really fun and satisfying. Not usu. my style of preferred gameplay but something about this one...
11-19-2013, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Haha ik ik sorry, my childish humor got the best of me
Yeah mine too. Which is probably why I chose the verbiage in the first place.
11-20-2013, 09:00 PM
This game is surprisingly good . I was just randomly downloading when i saw this for free. It reminds me of Ziggurat a little bit. Very rewarding when you get the timing right. Highly addicting.
Thanks Funtomic!
07-25-2014, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funtomic View Post
Hi everyone
We're very excited to release Chicken Boy and have some promo codes to share with TA forum members - if you'd like one let us know by replying here and we'll PM them.

In the meantime, check out the gameplay trailer:
]
Can I get promo code please?