• Publisher: Mongapop
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.9 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Ah!, the ARCADE. That one place where kids growing up in the 80s could stay for hours on end every day of the week playing the Best Classic Arcade Games.

Where we first discovered maze patterns, punching kangaroos and outer space madness. It was a place where putting your quarter up on the machine meant you were next in line. A place where new games could pop up any day of the week.

-> BRAND NEW CLASSIC FROM THE 80s <-

(*) Natural touch controls
(*) Amazing gameplay

Each time you turn on SPACE FORCE you will be at war with enemies from space who are threatening the earth.
Your objective is to destroy these invaders by firing your "laser cannon." You must wipe out the invaders either before they destroy your ship with their "laser bombs."

Contact Information:
@ www.mongapop.com
@ support@mongapop.com
@ www.youtube.com/user/OmBAUdsman

Mongapop's comments:
Retro Magic Series

Want a FREE CODE???

No need, it's FREE with no ADS neither in-apps
07-22-2014, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smegly View Post
It's virtually identical to this game

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=184452

before it changed from Flash Gordon to Dilbert.
It was our first attempt. Now, we completely dropped any reference to a famous brand of any kind (well, graphics are based on several different arcade and atari 2600 games).
And, we tried to make it more "intensive" since the beginning. Those previous versions were too slow at the beginning with just a couple invaders and shooting very slowly.

Forget about those old versions.

By the way, the upcoming version (just changing keywords and screenshots) will be renamed to Retro Gamer - Space Wars

Any opinions about it?
Customer BIG BOSS @ Mongapop!
07-22-2014, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by docdalek View Post
When I first saw this game I immediately though it was just another one of the retro style, 8-bit what have you that currently flood the App Store. Then I played it.

This game combines the fun of classic asteroids style shooters, the rage inducing addictivnes of flappy bird, and audio effects only rivaled by the Atari 2600 to create a game that you will be playing on you lunch break like a mad man.

All in all: 7/10
Thanks man. Can I quote this part on the game description?
Quote:
This game combines the fun of classic asteroids style shooters, the rage inducing addictivnes of flappy bird, and audio effects only rivaled by the Atari 2600 to create a game that you will be playing on you lunch break like a mad man.

07-22-2014, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongapop View Post
Thanks man. Can I quote this part on the game description?
I would be honored. Great game man!
07-23-2014, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by docdalek View Post
I would be honored. Great game man!
As soon as the new version is approved by Apple, I'll use it then at the game description. I think it's better not to use it now due to the trademarks on the sentence...

Glad someone liked it!
I hope more people find it and play it with the new keywords...
07-24-2014, 07:09 PM
Sample of the new screenshots
07-25-2014, 01:57 PM
new version is out. Will continue FREE for today only.
07-30-2014, 09:43 AM
2 days without any sale!!!!!!
Amazing, new record!
08-15-2014, 05:55 AM
Game updated to v 1.2
New Shield power-up
free for the weekend.

It's free, why not try it?
NO ADS
NO IAP! (Gosh, I hate those)