Aralon Class Discussion

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Neehan, Dec 21, 2010.

1. v_vexed

v_vexed New Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Ok, I am playing as a Mage and I'm only on level 6, I'm seriously having difficulty defeating the weak enemies (lvl. 6 bandits) It's sort of pathetic and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I also went to the store and I can't buy any swords, axes, bows, etc. Just the staffs. It's getting really annoying, can someone help me level up faster as a Mage?

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Hit and run enemies one at a time. Cast your spell from as far as the game allows you to start a fight.

3. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    The weapons are class-specific.
    Anyway, there's no need to take the cowards way (as backtothis described). You can rush towards enemies but you must know how to use your skills. Minions are very important when playing as a Mage. First you use a knock-back skill. Then you can either spam more skills on the enemy (if it's a weaker one) or you move back, so the minion takes the damage (if it's a stronger enemy). While he is attacking your minion you can use some damage skills. Make sure that you will have the energy bar full once your minion dies. When he dies, you can summon another one, or you can rush towards the enemy, use a knock back skill and then dazzle him. Use some damage skills to finish him. Shield skills aren't that important when fighting a single enemy, use those when fighting a group of enemies.
    You must upgrade the ice bolt to the fullest (I think its 3), because it delivers lots of damage. I can one-hit kill the bandits with it.

Hope that helps.