Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-15-2014, 03:09 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Hi,

I got a code from the other thread and thought I would leave an impression. I haven't played more than just a couple of games but there is something to this game that I can't put my finger on. It is really simple, you basically chose paths for your worms to make sure they get to the correct destination. Gfx are simple and the rules are simple, but somehow it makes a nice little game anyway. I'm pleasantly surprised. I may not put big hours into it but it will certainly remain on may phone for a while. A nice little timewaster. Thanks for the code and good look with sales!

Pedroapan
Old 08-15-2014, 03:37 AM

I got one of the promo codes, but I have to say, it's well worth the asking price. Good fun puzzle game - it starts off slowly, and directing the word to their correct colour seems really simple, but before you know it, it's faster, and gets really frantic and challenging!
Old 08-16-2014, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedroapan View Post
Hi,

I got a code from the other thread and thought I would leave an impression. I haven't played more than just a couple of games but there is something to this game that I can't put my finger on. It is really simple, you basically chose paths for your worms to make sure they get to the correct destination. Gfx are simple and the rules are simple, but somehow it makes a nice little game anyway. I'm pleasantly surprised. I may not put big hours into it but it will certainly remain on may phone for a while. A nice little timewaster. Thanks for the code and good look with sales!

Pedroapan
Thank you soooooo much for playing my game and leaving a good impression.
I'm happy to know that you enjoy it !!
Old 08-16-2014, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwilf View Post
I got one of the promo codes, but I have to say, it's well worth the asking price. Good fun puzzle game - it starts off slowly, and directing the word to their correct colour seems really simple, but before you know it, it's faster, and gets really frantic and challenging!
Thank you for playing my game!!!

You said "it's well worth the asking price."
This words makes me very very happy!!
Old 08-16-2014, 06:38 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I like the game. Has a fun futuristic feel and is different then any other games I've seen or played.
You really have to pay attention when you play because you are watching one color at the top then flipping the arrow switch for another color coming in at the bottom. It can get quite hectic.

Unfortunately,for me, there is a glitch. Whenever the game is over, it freezes. It just stops. I can flip the arrows left and right, but nothing else. Can't exit out to the home screen or menu or anything. Every time I want to play again, I have to go into the section of previously played games and completely close it Then I can play again.
It is very annoying.

I have an pad Air. version - 7.1.2

I'm not seeing that anyone else is having this problem so, I am going to delete and re-install to see if it helps.
Old 08-23-2014, 04:11 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Got a code earlier. This game is alright. It's very challenging without much fun. Basically you have to organize a path to match the end zone color of worms that continue to come. Like most games it starts out slow. Within a minute the difficulty ramps up pretty quickly from the increase of speed. This game could be good if you have a few minutes to kill. Some people might like this game more than I do. The game is pretty solid and has fine controls however this is not my type of game. 2.5 stars.

Last edited by coolpepper43; 08-23-2014 at 04:16 AM..