Support our Sponsors:

Old 09-02-2014, 10:17 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosquito60 View Post
Quite frustrating, because there is still a lot of land to discover. A very stupid ending for a game which tries to tell you, that you are god.
The bummer is that I thought it started strong. There was a bit of a story, there were challenges...then I sent a meteor onto the Astari, unlocked a few beacons, dug out a few temples, and there's nothing to do except those lemming voyages which I can't stand. I can SEE all of this land I can't sculpt, and have millions of belief to spend, but nothing really to do.

Frustrated is the perfect word for how I felt when I couldn't find any more beacons, but now I'm just apathetic about the game. It could have been so much more. I vaguely check in most evenings, but will probably stop bothering soon. I was particularly annoyed by the recent update with the much-touted belief-collecting monument, which proved to be both expensive (in gems) and useless. What a disappointing game.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:41 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheebers View Post
the bummer is that i thought it started strong. There was a bit of a story, there were challenges...then i sent a meteor onto the astari, unlocked a few beacons, dug out a few temples, and there's nothing to do except those lemming voyages which i can't stand. I can see all of this land i can't sculpt, and have millions of belief to spend, but nothing really to do.

Frustrated is the perfect word for how i felt when i couldn't find any more beacons, but now i'm just apathetic about the game. It could have been so much more. I vaguely check in most evenings, but will probably stop bothering soon. I was particularly annoyed by the recent update with the much-touted belief-collecting monument, which proved to be both expensive (in gems) and useless. What a disappointing game.
big +1
Old 09-14-2014, 10:05 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Somewhere here I read, that after unlocking the last (?) beacon, the one with the 300 ore, all followers died and he had to start over.

Has this only happened to a single person or multiple times?
Or has it been resolved?

I am ready to build this beacon, but I am a bit afraid that I might lose everything as well ...
Old Yesterday, 04:22 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Update: After upgrading to iOS8, Godus forgot my progress and started a brand new game.

I don't know why I even played it for so long, but now I am done with it.
Molyneux has once again proven whan an incompetent loudmouth idiot he is!
Old Yesterday, 10:37 AM

iOS 8 update wipes all civilization progress but keeps all of your card progress. I was progressing pretty far and if I have to start over, I'm done.
Old Today, 02:24 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I found this on the 22cans support site:

Quote:
With iOS 8 still in beta, Godus currently does not run on any device using iOS 8 but we are hoping to add support in the very near future with an update!
So they knew that it would not work when everybody and their mother would upgrade to iOS8.
Yet, not a single piece of info, no heads up.

I am officially done with the frenchie and his crappy games.