Acky's Reloaded Announced - Ten Years in the Making - Award Winning Retro Arcade

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Rasterman, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Rasterman

Rasterman Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    Game Monger
    Tampa, FL
    #1 Rasterman, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
    [​IMG]

The little green spaceman is back! Acky, the protagonish in my breakout game released 10 years ago is on a new mission and desparately needs your help! The original was called Acky's XP Breakout and was a smash hit, winning several BEST GAME awards and receiving many rave reviews...

"The best breakout game I've ever played (and I've played them all)."
    - John Becker, Pocket PC Louisville Editor
    "This game has to be the most developed breakout clone I've ever seen."
    - Allen Gall, Pocket PC Magazine Games Editor
    "True arkanoid fans will embrace this game as being easily one of the better titles available."
    - Russell Carroll, Game Tunnel

There were hundreds of reviews like this, since then I have added a whole slew of new features and graphics, and I want to add a lot more with your help, this game will be awesome!

Acky needs your help to live on! Kickstarter is an easy way to fund games (using your Amazon account) and include you in the development decisions and be part of the game's creation! So if you could please support the game by pledging, anything counts, you can pledge as little as $1. You are only charged if the game reaches it's full funding goal. If the game reaches its goal I will bring the game to many platforms, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Ouya, and possibly more!

The campaign has limited time so do not delay, please pledge now, thank you.

WHY IS THIS GAME DIFFERENT?

• Craft balls while you play, no set amount
    • Curve the ball for skill shots
    • Build experience and unlock special game modes
    • Hire pilots and train pets to boost your play

[​IMG]

FEATURES

• Fun Characters - Gain new abilities with pilots such as a popsicle octopus and a robot space dog!
    • Pets - Lonely? Bessie will help, but watch out for her bite, she is a vampire cow after all!
    • Skill Missions - Put spin on the ball for precision shots and increase your skills!
    • Special Items - Unlock boosters and unique items to help you with challenging levels!
    • Retro Particles - Be mesmerized by the retro psychedelic pixel particles emanating from every move!
    • Hundreds of Levels - Easy and fun to play but a challenge to master! So many levels!

2. DiMarco

DiMarco Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2014
    More information here might have diverted me to the kickstarter page...just saying.

3. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Other information?????

4. Rasterman

Rasterman Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    Game Monger
    Tampa, FL
    Sorry, I thought people would just click through and see all of the information on the page, I guess not! I have updated the post :)