Games with AirPlay

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Schinkenteppich, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Schinkenteppich

Jul 24, 2013
    I just get a Apple TV 3 and Need Some Tips for Good Games - My Hardware is ipad 2 and iphone 4. I really like Shooter and taktic Games like B&C and Xcom. Can you help me please?

2. #2 Connector, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
    Yes, go here, look in the toc (table of contents) for the most current list on TA of airplay widescreen games.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=173262

The hdmi thread also covers appletv, joysticks, too so ask anything in there if you like.

Oh yeah, appletv and hdmi are very close like sisters so all the info in the thread pretty much apply to both.

Take care, Connector.

3. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    No cannot. Don't have tactics games with Airplay. Play on your iPad.

4. Schinkenteppich

Jul 24, 2013
    Thank you connector for your help and the link, helps much!

Thank you Ipadisgreat... Hm that's shi... B&C with airplay would be Fun. I Hope Some Developer Release more Games with this Future

5. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Since you have an Apple TV and an iPad, you would know the moment you stream games to your HDTV, that it does not work well because to control the game, you have to look at the screen because it is a touch screen, which then makes the tv redundant because you will end up, like me simply looking at the iPad in the end.

Very excited bout Apple's rumoured iController, which would solve this problem totally...

6. Schinkenteppich

Jul 24, 2013
    I think i Need a Controller, too... Apple TV was Not my best idea. If i use my Bluetooth Keyboard it does Not work (Airplay). My idea was writing with a Big Keyboard (for iphone and ipad) and Stream it on a Big Screen (and Gaming of course).

Add to shopping cart:

-Controller
    -HDMI Cable

The Toucharcade Support is Great !