Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-29-2014, 08:17 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorcan View Post
Hello everyone !

I'm actually working on the color blindness mode we will add in one of the next updates of The Firm, and I wanted to ask Pipipitchu, hkiphone and justplainjay if the color I chose were contrasted enough (and pleasing to the eye) ?

In case you were wondering, in order to pick the colors I activated the Adobe Soft-proofing for color blindness in Photoshop (View > Proof Setup > Deuteranopia-type):

So, what do you think ? Am I on the right track ? Feel free to edit the colors !

Daniel
Absolutely a difference! Thank you for putting the time into making this change. I'll be looking for that update.
Old 08-31-2014, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorcan View Post
Aha, I guess that means the Adobe proof setup for color blindness is actually close to reality, good to know

I'm soon going to implement the mode with these colors, then.

Thanks for the feedback !
Daniel
The contrasted colour options in the middle are like turning the light switch on for me, that how much difference there is! Instantly able to differentiate red from green stocks without even thinking about it.
I can't tell that much difference between contrasted and those on far right. As said by fellow forum member, only if I'm concentrating hard to look for differences will I note a slight different shade of red. But in a game environment based on fast reactions, you only need to ensure the fundamental colours are different and these new options work great for me.
While I can appreciate these new colours might seem too bold for the majority of the world, if you can provide an option for "colour-blind mode" that would be great.
Thank you for doing investigations into this. Look forward to trying this game!!!
Old 09-04-2014, 10:05 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

To the dev, I just listened to your interview on Couleur3, what you guys are doing with such a small studio is great! Bravo a vous et bonne chance! I'll download it to support you guys.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:16 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

So it's been over a month, how goes it?