★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Batalion s.r.o.
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 73.4 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Hello! Welcome to our custom made fantasy world. Your journey begins on 3 different maps with up to 3 friends! All in cartoon style graphics, painted maps, and wonderful characters! Each character has 9 animations or more. They breathe, stand, walk, try to scare each other, and you know what? They succeed! There are animations of them being frightened! It's a beautiful "ludo" type game for family and friends. You can play it with your children! Don't hesitate to try it. Its loads of fun!

Ludo is a board game from 2 up to 4 players, in which the players race their four tokens from start to finish according to die rolls.

- Supporting dice + (dicepl, diceplus, dice, die).

- Begin with 3 different maps.

- Begin with 4 colored knights.

- Funny sounds!

- Funny animations!

- Two win modes (First to finish, First 3 places).

- You can turn on / off advantage for younger ones.

- Including AI for more fun.

Batalion's comments:

Hello! There are 3 different maps that you can play with up to 3 friends! All in cartoon style graphics, painted maps, and wonderful characters! Each character has 9 animations or more. They breathe, stand, walk, try to scare each other, and you know what? They succeed! There are animations of them being frightened! It's a beautiful "ludo" type game for family and friends. You can play it with your children! Don't hesitate to try it. Its loads of fun!

Ludo is a board game from 2 up to 4 players, in which the players race their four tokens from start to finish according to die rolls.

- Supporting dice + (dicepl, diceplus, dice, die).

- Begin with 3 different maps.

- Begin with 4 colored knights.

- Two win modes (First to finish, First 3 places).

- You can turn on / off advantage for younger ones.

- Including AI for more fun.

Youtube link | Pop Up
02-11-2014, 08:55 AM
Dunno... I wouldn't drop $4 on a game where the app description doesn't even tell you what the game is about.. There is dice in it I presume, and you can scare the AI. What else can you do?

02-11-2014, 11:47 AM
It does say in the description that it is a ludo game
02-11-2014, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotty128 View Post
It does say in the description that it is a ludo game
Those words mean nothing to me. Forgive me if its my bad. Ludo game is a genre, or what?

*Edit*
Okay I googled it and I guess it makes sense now, but even in the description "Ludo" is in quotes, why not just say in the description "a game in which the players race their four tokens from start to finish according to die rolls"

Last edited by Xexist; 02-11-2014 at 11:57 AM.
02-12-2014, 07:37 AM
Thank you for your feedback, info about ludo type added into description.
02-12-2014, 08:54 AM
Don't know how much I like "ludo", but kudos for the title! funny stuff
04-10-2014, 09:32 PM
This game looks good, does it work on an ipad air?