Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-08-2014, 11:23 PM

Is anyone else having a difficult time obtaining the hidden at the top of Hole 8 ("Everest")?
Old 06-08-2014, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usaer View Post
Is anyone else having a difficult time obtaining the hidden at the top of Hole 8 ("Everest")?
It's a glitch so there isn't a way of getting it. For now at least.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:20 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Woohoo! I love this game so much. I just got the last superstar last night. Three of my final ten were in Icy Land of all places.

Rocking the bullet ball + rainbow trail. The rainbow trail is awesome in practice.

Most of the 20 new courses' Superstars were disappointingly easy (I beat many by 2+ strokes), but then Lunar Links 7 was probably the hardest in the game.

Just that one Everest egg left and I'm done with single player. Now I'm bummed there aren't more levels .

I've played a lot of excellent games this year, and Flappy Golf is easily one of the best, regardless of platform. It is pure game. The controls are simple and tight. It nails that age-old target of easy to learn but hard to master seriously, the skill ceiling is huge. I love the feeling of seeing my skill improve as I put time into the game and the process of discovering advanced skills and getting to the point where you can execute them consistently. It's a blast trying to figure out how to superstar a level and then another completely different blast to execute on your plans. Not many games can successfully pack so much hardcore gameplay into such bite-sized sections. Flappy Golf has the gameplay and content to support a two-hour session as well as a two-minute session. It also nails that middle-ground between casual and hardcore that lets both my wife and I really enjoy it.

If I could add anything, it'd be a speed run mode in single-player. As demonstrated in multiplayer, the game changes completely when your goal is speed. It's a completely self-serving request so that I have 459 more levels to beat.
Old 07-02-2014, 10:57 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Default How many Super Stars do you have?

I just got my 451st super star tonight. I have all the super stars on the first set and am missing just 8 for the set that was released a few weeks ago. Anyone else?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (150.1 KB, 4 views)
Old 07-08-2014, 03:25 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Multiplayer tricks

Any players want help on how to win? Or anyone just want to play against me in flappy golf? PM me / friend me GameCenter: Dire_Storm
Old 08-30-2014, 09:31 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

LOL! Check out this review I found...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (274.3 KB, 16 views)
Old 08-31-2014, 05:31 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

That crap is getting real old really fast. Yawn.