Universal Starborn Anarkist - (by ZeMind Game Studio Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    This is exactly the kind of game that should be GoTW. Need to promote more of this stuff.

2. ZeMindGames

ZeMindGames Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2013
    ZeMind Game Studio
    Toronto, Canada
    Sorry, there is currently no way to do this. It will be in the next update which we're working furiously on. Your best bet for now is to drag each piece just slightly off the valid grid area.

Glad you're enjoying it, and I certainly appreciate gotw nominations! It's not easy to get much press when you're competing against the big studios.

3. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

4. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    #104 Havelcek, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
    On a sidenote, has anyone completed the Pest Achievement - "Kill 200 enemies using the Mosquito"? If so, what configuration did you use? This is like the Ironman achievement lol

- edit nevermind, its a cumulative achievement, not all in one round.

5. TheBigBass

TheBigBass Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    I can't seem to get the spin gun. I have both the gravity and anti gravity guns attached, but i can't seem to complete it...

6. jontas

jontas Member

Jan 30, 2013
    My question is more about going back to the original/default config of parts for a blueprint. I can clear the pieces manually, I don't mind that, but sometimes i forget how the ship was originally arranged (maybe this only matters for the low level ships.. I only have 3 blueprints so far.. I'm thinking maybe the higher level blueprints don't have default configurations?).

7. GR3NADE

GR3NADE Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    I just found out there is "hard" mode in settings - it's not really harder, you just have to upgrade each part separately, not all at once. This has one big advantage: you can have blue engines, blue shields and GREEN weapons. Or any combination you like

8. ZeMindGames

Dec 9, 2013
    ZeMind Game Studio
    Toronto, Canada
    Out of curiosity, has anyone noticed that you can tap on the screen after you die to cause more explosions? You can kill enemies or even the Anarkist himself this way...

9. falco

falco Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Canada
    Great game, I love it remind me a old game I cant remember the name. It was in black and white on the computer :)

10. MrKershaEsq

MrKershaEsq Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Elite?

11. GR3NADE

GR3NADE Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    Dev: this is what I was talking about - my finger is between ship and the stick

Attached Files:

12. falco

falco Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Canada
    No, I will try to find It.

13. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    This game's a flippin masterpiece

14. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Achievements are so bugged for me. Sharing and Coward! have tiers, I already did Dirty Dozen as shown in the screenshot I posted earlier, and it seems I have to eject some more for the first time! :p

Attached Files:

15. floob

floob Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    How do u stop playing this game??

16. ZeMindGames

Dec 9, 2013
    ZeMind Game Studio
    Toronto, Canada
    Sorry Echoen, there's a synching bug between Game Center and the game. It'll be fixed in the next update. As long as you've got the achievement in the game though, we'll make sure it gets counted in Game Center as well.

For now, you can use the list of achievements on the main menu.

17. Bronxsta

A nice post from someone in the NeoGAF IOS thread:

18. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Well this was a bloody good purchase. The very definition of "just one more go" gaming. Can see this being on the phone for quite a while.

19. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    #119 Leegames, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    This needs more attention. ;-)

Here is my favorite build. The Crab with 3x turbo engines, missiles, 4 normal engines, auto-lasers, the push-pull-thingie for getting loot to head your way. I usually end up going for missiles when upgrading. That is a beast.

Also please to the dev. If you implement tons of changes, I really think having a third "vanilla"-option would be great. For those who prefers the game as it was and just wanna beat their own score. :)

Attached Files:

20. Bronxsta

^^^
    For sure. I've been shouting about this on Reddit and NeoGAF, sent a tip email to TA and IndieStatik, and plan to send tips to other sites

This is definitely going to be one of my GOTY nominees