Mayhem Mountain Bike Downhill - 3D Sandbox Sim (Beta Testers Wanted)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by CharredDirt, Mar 15, 2016.

1. CharredDirt

CharredDirt Well-Known Member

Hey Guys, we have our new 3D game Unity game called Mayhem Mountain Bike Downhill in submission with Apple and we are doing Testflight Beta testing. If anybody would like to try it out, let me know your testflight ID and I'll put you on the beta list. I think the game has potential but it's pretty basic so I really want feedback on how we can improve it and how you're enjoying the game.

I need users with devices that meet minimum specs as shown below.
    iPhone 5 and up
    iPad 3 and up
    iPad Mini 2 and up
    iPod Touch 6th Gen and up

Here's some screenshots.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Kimchisoju

Kimchisoju Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    #2 Kimchisoju, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    Hey guys! I'll definitely test it

I'll pm you my info but I have a soft spot for these types of games! I'll give as much feedback as I can too!

Just had an idea, maybe make this a 3D first person excite bike? I loved excite bike as a kid and I'd love to see it kinda mad redone and made amazing like I know this will be

3. CharredDirt

Thanks, you've been added to the list.

Side scrolling motocross games are always popular. I think this particular engine wouldn't be well suited to it but I wouldn't rule out us doing another type of game. I loved excite bike too! That would be an awesome game.

Thanks for the idea!

4. CharredDirt

Still have a few more days in the beta. Spots still open if you want to test the game out.

5. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    Not sure if beta is still open here but I loved ..and then it rained and would love to test if possible. Will message my email. :)