Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-22-2013, 10:59 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

To the dev: a gameplay vid would be great.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:08 PM

Everyone here has given great support and it's really appreciated. Shackle was developed by one individual who had a passion for gaming and the classics. We are so happy to see that vision coming alive in this game.

We are here counting down waiting for Apple to release our patch! Come on Apple! haha.

To Coledaddy, we are definetnly working on putting out some gameplay footage. Right now the main focus is getting everything working really smoothly and because the team is small, the majority of time is going into that. I have started working out some ideas for gameplay trailers though so this will be coming out soon!
Old 04-22-2013, 10:48 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Well, since I've been playing it, I've also had the crashing issue (iPad 4) but also at this point have been less than impressed by the game play. Lots of running in semi-empty environments, jumping here and there (which is really touchy and sometimes happens for no reason), and the fighting itself is so lame and one dimentional, it's more tedious than fun playing through. Just generally, I found the controls to be wonky. I was expecting a lot more from this title, what from the nifty artwork, but, in the end am very disappointed with this game. Deleted promptly. Just seemed like in the right hands this coulda been killer. Can't judge a book by it's cover. I should know that. Oh, well...
Old 04-23-2013, 05:39 PM

I am sorry you didn't enjoy Shackle bigrand1. If you were experiencing crashing issues I am not sure how far out you made it from the prologue. The beginning is just escaping where you were captured from, once you leave from there you enter the city of Shackle where the main story line happens and this is where you encounter the citizens and demons that reside in the city.

We have a pretty nice patch coming out here! Once I have finished compliling all the patch notes I will post it on here for you to read over
Old 04-24-2013, 07:50 PM

UPDATE

The new patch coming out will change the following:

- Added new endings with different characters

- Resolved some issues with clipping on terrain on both Android and Apple OS

- Resolved the issue where the game would crash when attempting to perform any action on iOS.

- New updated menu design

- The game speed has been increased

The older patch was pulled from review as this larger better one was ready to launch shortly after we had submitted the old one. As soon as Apple reviews and accepts this patch it will be released for launch on the app market.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:30 PM

Hello everyone! GOOD NEWS! The fix for Shackle is now out! Time to downloand and enjoy! For those who were experiencing problems please send me a message so I can reply with how to get the light saber!
Old 05-01-2013, 03:41 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

I'll give this one a chance. A video of the gameplay/controls would be good

I presume by 'sick' that's youngster chat for 'its quite good' ?
Old 05-03-2013, 03:18 PM

Shackle just got it's first review and blew it out of the water! Almost 5 out of 5 for every category . You can download Shackle on both the Playstore and App Market today!

http://mobiappsreview.com/android/an...id-game-review
Old 05-29-2013, 06:57 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

love love love LOVE this game! Survival mode is awesome once you finish the main story. Two thumbs up for me <3
Old 06-11-2013, 07:40 PM

Thanks Illi! We are glad you enjoy it. There are some awesome changes and updates coming up pretty fast! I encourage you to like our Facebook page as all the updates will be up shortly!

https://www.facebook.com/Shackle