Eggbot's Irish Adventure

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by acakebread, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acakebread

acakebread Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Director MassiveHadron.com
    Guildford
    #1 acakebread, Mar 8, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
    COMING SOON...

Eggbot's Irish Adventure

[​IMG]

Eggbot's Irish Adventure is an extremely addictive puzzle adventure game. Eggbot's Irish Adventure has 32 levels, but many levels have multiple puzzles. There are also different types of puzzles, and 1000 gold coins to collect. For OpenFeint fans every gold coin is worth an OpenFeint achievement point. In Eggbot's Irish Adventure, Eggbot has gone to Ireland, the land of his forefathers, to make his fortune and to do some sightseeing. Eggbot hopes to earn a thousand gold coins before he returns home, but he needs your help. To help Eggbot you will need to guide Eggbot through every county in Ireland. Eggbot is not sure of the way though, so you need to make the paths for him to follow. Not all paths lead to gold, and some counties have hidden gold. The last counties have more difficult tiles as well, but you won't have to worry because Eggbot is very patient.

Eggbot's Irish Adventure is guaranteed to present a challenge to anyone that plays it and it will require real skill and mental dexterity to complete. Eggbot's Irish Adventure is set in 32 beautifully presented levels; one for each county in Ireland. Many of the levels have unique content in keeping with the many famous sights to be found in Ireland, including the orchards of County Armagh, the New Grange of County Meath, and the Spire of Dublin. As well as really famous sights like the Giant's Causeway in County Antrim, and Blarney Castle of County Cork.

Eggbot's Irish Adventure has a number of NOTEWORTHY FEATURES:

· 32 levels; one for each county in Ireland of generally increasing difficulty.
    · Intuitive and responsive controls
    · Fast fully 3D graphics engine; Eggbot's Irish Adventure looks great on any iPod or iPhone, but runs fantastically well on a 3gs
    · Extremely fast launch time
    · Automatic game save on exit
    · Full player statistics stored under options menu including combined paying time and number of screen presses
    · Individual level times stored.. go back any time and try to beat your fastest time
    · Factory reset option available
    · Automatic 'screen flip' for inverted use
    · Fully functional audio mute; listen to your own music whilst playing Eggbot's Irish Adventure
    · Eggbot's Irish Adventure can be downloaded straight to your phone over a 3G or Edge connection
    · Full OpenFeint integration, with online high score tables, and 1000 OpenFeint achievement points up for grabs

Eggbot's Irish Adventure has full support for players that are stuck. Visit the website http://www.massivehadron.com or join the facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Massive-Hadron/240319874373?ref=ts or just email MassiveHadron support: [email protected]

2. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Haha, nice title. Certainly got my attention.

3. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Wow, this looks amazing!

4. acakebread

acakebread Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Director MassiveHadron.com
    Guildford
    It's in submission at Apple - I hope it gets through by St. Patrick's Day :)
    I hope to post a video up here in the next couple of days as well.

It's great fun, and I am sure people will love it. And it will be only $1.99 at launch, so add it your watch list!

5. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Cool, thanks for the info!

6. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

it's that tilestorm bot!

7. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Wow Acakebread! Eggbot is moving up in the world! I sure hope this is out soon!!!!!! You already know how I felt about Tilestorm so will eat this one up too!

8. DaniK094

DaniK094 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    #8 DaniK094, Mar 9, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
    I'm beta testing EIA and have completed the game and I can say with certainty that if you enjoyed TileStorm, you will certainly enjoy Eggbot's new adventure. And if you found TileStorm to be too difficult at times, EIA has an easy mode. This way, you can learn the levels and figure out the paths and then try your hand at the hard mode. There are also new sliding tile pictures built into several levels, which offers extra fun and gaming, but they do not need to be completed in order to beat the level. It's great to see Eggbot in a new, bright and colorful world and will present a challenge that's casual gamer friendly. It'll be a great St. Pattys Day gaming treat. And if you still haven't tried the original TileStorm, you're missing out. Don't forget that 10 surrender flags have been added in a recent update to help you get past the trickier levels and come back to finish them later on. Overall, Eggbot's Irish Adventure is another great Massive Hadron product well worth the $1.99!