Pebble Universe

Itatake.com
Are your timing skills good enough to save the Pebbles? ----------------- 5/5 "ONE OF THE VERY BEST IOS GAMES EVER MA…
TouchArcade Rating:
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Are your timing skills good enough to save the Pebbles? ----------------- 5/5 "ONE OF THE VERY BEST IOS GAMES EVER MADE!” The Gaming Ground KOTAKU "We have a winner, folks" GAMING APP OF THE DAY GAME OF THE DAY Macworld 5/5 ”PEBBLE IS THE ULTIMATE GAME TO KILL TIME ON THE BUS.” Ipad Nytt NEW YORK POST ”it’s hard not to recommend Pebble Universe. So, sally forth and get it at the Apple Store” 9/10 Application iPhone ”IT KEPT MY FINGERS GLUED TO THE GAME UNTIL I COMPLETED EACH AND EVERY LEVEL.” AppAdvice TOUCHARCADE "A physics puzzle game that doesn't play like everything else on the market." GAME OF THE WEEK Ipadevice 82/100 ”ANYONE WHO IS TIRED OF THE TYPICAL SLINGSHOT GAMES WILL BE GLAD TO PLAY THIS ONE, AND REALLY SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!” IndieGameMagazine 4/5 ”ONCE I STARTED PLAYING I COULDN'T STOP” AppAddict.net 5/6 ”HIGH PRODUCTION VALUES AND UNIQUE GAMEPLAY MAKE IT EVEN EASIER TO ADD TO OUR MUST-BUY LIST.” App Shack ----------------- For centuries the Pebbles lived in peace. They farmed their loved flowers, which they ate with great appetite. But that was then, before the monsters came. Now they are neurotic and constantly chased by the soot-lump creatures who love Pebble-meat more than anything else. And the monsters have a great advantage. With their great horror instil xray-eye, they see through the Pebbles stone camouflage, and they can't protect themselves against attacks. Until now! The Pebbles discovered that their hats explode when they smash into each other at high speed. Suddenly they had a weapon to defend themselves. Now they can finally fight back. And they need your help. Are your timing skills good enough to save the Pebbles? ----------------- <3 Thank you for playing Pebble Universe!
Information
Seller:Itatake.com
Genre:Arcade, Puzzle
Release:Mar 08, 2012
Updated:Sep 05, 2019
Version:1.8
Size:203.4 MB
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal