CashMachine needs beta testers !

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by tof42, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tof42

tof42 Active Member

Jul 24, 2009
    #1 tof42, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
    Hello !

Our upcoming puzzle game CashMachine is in final stage. Before submitting to the appstore we would like to recruit some beta tester to see if it's running ok everywhere and to have some feedbacks about the game itself.

It's a kind of match 3 puzzle game but what makes it different is the way the items are dropped on the board. When you enter the game, 3 different kind of items could drop. Each item has a value in points. When you match 3 or more items of the actual greatest value item, a new kind of item is unlocked, making it more challenging each time.

Here is a link to a video showing the game :

To apply for the beta, please send me your UUID and mail in PM. We will give free coupons for the 10 best scores.

Thanks !!!

2. So, it's basically Puyo Puyo/Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine?

3. tof42

tof42 Active Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Huuum, no !

Ok I will try to explain a little more.

You start the game with 3 items : bronze coin (5 points), silver coin (20 points), gold coin (50 points). So the greatest item you can make is by matching 3 gold coins, turning them into a bank note (100 points). At this time, only three items can drop, the three coins. If you manage to match three bank note, you unlock the drop of the bank note. Three bank note turn into a treasure chest (250 points), if you manage to match three of them you unlock the drop of the treasure chest, and so on. There is 12 different items.
    So, to make a high score you need to unlock high value items, but each time you unlock a new item you increase the number of different item that can drop, making the game harder and harder.

It seems a little confusing when it's explained in plain text but just play it for 2 minutes and you get it. ;)

4. arykmax

arykmax Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    I'm sure this is a dumb question but what is a UUID? I would love to test out your game.

5. jeknightx

jeknightx Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2009
    sent you my UUID please consider me thanks.

6. bc142

bc142 Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    sent mine id love to try it, it sounds interesting

7. tof42

tof42 Active Member

Jul 24, 2009
  8. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    I have sent mine as well. I am on my phone though so please ignore the typos if any. :)

9. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    You can get your UDID out of iTunes by clicking on your iPhone/iPod Touch on the left, then the Summary tab, then click on the words Serial Number and it'll switch to your UDID...

10. arykmax

arykmax Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
  11. tof42

tof42 Active Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Thanks for those who sent there UDID, the game has been sent.

We are still looking for more beta tester so you can still send me your UDID and email to receive the game.

12. jeknightx

jeknightx Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2009
    this game is exellent.. its kind of like tetris... thanks for the oppurtunity to try this game out

13. tof42

tof42 Active Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Contest result

Thanks to all our beta testers, you are all really nice and involved people, it's fantastic !

Congratulations to our best players :
    Carlos-Sz (1st)
    Clymos (2nd)
    Hmar9333 (3rd)

Many thanks also for participating, sending us feedbacks, advices, reporting bugs to :

Devilish
    Jeknightx
    Wik
    Arykmax
    Brandon

You all win an appstore code for our upcoming game CashMachine. Codes will be sent when the game is approved by the appstore (not submited at this time).

We will release an updated beta this week trying to solve all problems encountered during the first one and with new features suggested by the testers.

You can still join the beta at this stage if you want, just send me your UDID and email by PM.

14. Rocker1

Rocker1 Active Member

Mar 21, 2009
    pm sent, looks like a great puzzle game

15. mebeswordguy

mebeswordguy Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
  16. DOG87

DOG87 Well-Known Member

looks like the flash game Naturalchemist

17. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    After playing several rounds I may say this is one of the best puzzle games I've played so far.

One of the most interesting things about it is the fact that the game does not use time or speed to increase its difficulty. You have all the time in the world. All you need is some strategy and a bit of luck of course.

Congratulations tof42 for such amazing game!

18. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    If a puzzler gets Carlos-Sz's seal of approval you definitely have my interest! ;)

19. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Has this been submitted yet?

20. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    I don't know I haven't heard from the devs in a while.