03-20-2015, 12:48 PM

I remembered about this game a couple of hours before your post and searched my purchase history to download it again (because it didnt run on my previous iPhone 3Gs). And then you post in this thread after a year of inactivity.

Damn, what a coincidance.
03-20-2015, 05:26 PM
TO AVOID ANY FURTHER CONFUSION, the old app has been officially removed on my end.
I'm uncertain as to why it's still online on the Appstore.. I believe it will disappear after the end of this current "fiscal month".
My advice, DON'T BUY IT just yet.
The new fully revamped version of the game has not yet been released (currently in beta testing).
For additional info visit www. retroversogames .com

-Peter

Last edited by PietroNifosi; 03-20-2015 at 06:14 PM.

03-25-2015, 03:51 PM
Beta testing completed.

Alright folks, I want to thank you all for your support!
Evhacon beta testing phase ended yesterday and I've submitted the final build to Apple today. Currently in "waiting for review" status (estimated time for approval should be 5 to 7 days).

The official support page from now on will be this one: [url]http://evhacon.retroversogames.com[/url]

I'll post a link to the appstore as soon as the build is approved by Apple.

-Peter
03-25-2015, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PietroNifosi View Post
Alright folks, I want to thank you all for your support!
Evhacon beta testing phase ended yesterday and I've submitted the final build to Apple today. Currently in "waiting for review" status (estimated time for approval should be 5 to 7 days).

The official support page from now on will be this one: http://evhacon.retroversogames.com

I'll post a link to the appstore as soon as the build is approved by Apple.

-Peter
Looks amazing *jaw drops*

Is this a completely new game or a massive graphic overhaul of the original one? I'm asking this because there is also a thread about this in the upcoming games section and it's confusing.
03-25-2015, 09:54 PM
This is Episode 1 Patch 1.1 which is really a Re-Launch of the game and quite the overhaul featuring new scenarios, new characters, new quests, optimized controls and menu interfaces.
Plus the price is going to drop from 2.99 to 0.99 upon release date, FOREVER!

I understand that my game was criticized a lot last year, and I agree that it was rushed out the door due to the very limited budget at disposal (which is really my wallet - no such thing as a venture capital) and sadly the rushed coding.

I did not give up, I fixed it (I'm mostly a 3D artist). It took me a year since I do not own a studio (but merely a bedroom) and finally an old friend of mine (the new programmer alias the owner of retroverso games) helped me finish it during the past 3-4 months.

All and all quite the extreme indie!

Last edited by PietroNifosi; 03-30-2015 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Syntax errors
03-26-2015, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PietroNifosi View Post
Plus the price is going to drop from 2.99 to 0.99 upon release date, FOREVER!

What do you mean 0.99$? That's way too cheap.
Yesterday, 04:03 AM
Evhacon iOS RPG - 5 days until the mist descends