Pirate Simulation games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Goldwolf, May 18, 2013.

1. Goldwolf

Goldwolf New Member

May 18, 2013
    #1 Goldwolf, May 18, 2013
    Last edited: May 18, 2013
    Hello to all readers.

I'm looking for a decent Pirate simulation game for my Iphone 4S.
    I have found various pirate games which come close to having it right.
    Games like Pirates 3D and Age of Wind. Games in which you control an outlaw vessel equipped with Mighty cannons and a Frightful Roger (Pirate's flag) Flying proudly from the mainmast!

... There's just one problem they all seem to share... you cannot board, take over and plunder. Now that's a MAJOR issue! In all of these games your suppose to blow all ships out of the water! ...SERIOUSLY? That's NOT AT ALL what Pirates do! They PLUNDER vessels, not BLOW them to bits, and let them sink to the bottom, Along with all the treasure and goods! :mad:

So I'm looking for a more realistic Pirate game. A 3D game in which you control a Pirate ship freely (like Age of Wind and Pirates 3D) But with deeper Battle possibilities then just FIRE. With Boarding and Plundering and perhaps selling your stolen goods at ports and upgrading ships and hiring crew... Yah I know, like Sid Meier's Pirates, but not that one! I already have that game on PC, WII and PSP.

So does anyone know of such a game for the IPhone?

Thank you for your time! :D

Goldwolf

2. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    It's sci-fi based but Star Traders RPG allows you to plunder and take control of enemy ships. It has many ship upgrade options and fuel conservation resource management. Movement but is not in 3D.