Support our Sponsors:

Old 11-22-2014, 03:43 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnhappyUnlucky View Post
This game is a must-have if you love platform games. I recommend all to download it while it's free. Easily worth it even paid! Stop reading this and download now
Wow Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
i tried it.. it looked good on the gameplay trailer, but the jumping sound is incredibly annoying, and far more importantly, i customise the control position how i want for my ipad, and even though i press SAVE and it sais saved, when i exit the screen the controls are back to default... if these -especially the control configuration- could be fixed, it has the potential!
Jump sound annoying,Never heard that one before but I will look into it, and Controls not saving will get right on that, and a side note you can also touch the coin on the play scene at the top and it will cycle controls between saved and default and see if they really saved or not, I may have have introduced a bug on last update.

If anyone does spot a bug let me know I will fix. I can play game a 1000 times and still miss them. I'm a one man team so only me to blame.
Old 11-22-2014, 03:51 PM

Hey Pixelmold, thanks for the quick reply. I wanted to say, when i started to look at the trailer, it looked like a steampunk super mario, but the more i kept looking, the more i found this game interesting, that's why i tried it. And i didn't post the impressions to put blame, but to share my opinion and hopefully fix a bug you might have missed, because like i said, i do believe this has a lot of potential! Congrats especially if you are a one man team!
Old 11-23-2014, 09:32 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Could you go into the pipes? I tried but I couldn't go down any. I couldn't figure out what the keys are for.
Old 11-24-2014, 03:54 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnhappyUnlucky View Post
Could you go into the pipes? I tried but I couldn't go down any. I couldn't figure out what the keys are for.
Yes you can go down certain pipes the first board it's the 3rd pipe, and the keys are used for opening the safes for bonus points.

and for anyone else who would like to give it a try I extended the Free/Get date until dec 1 next monday. It may say paid right now but I just changed it so give it a bit to go Free/Get,lol.