Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-03-2013, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junani119 View Post
After listed your review with your ATO nick name, please send a message to admin then we will support 30 credits. Thank you!
I wrote a review in iTunes Spain
ID: Sersanara
Nickname: Sersanara

Thank you.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:31 PM

Hi, first I have to say that the game is very addictive and complete. Congrats!

A few suggestions:

1. Possibility of renew cargo aircrafts (a/c) like passenger a/c. Maybe don't have many options like seats, distance, extras, etc, but only paying a quantity of money can improve the satisfaction.

2. Share code should be formed by a couple of a/c or routes, one of each player, not only one a/c or route from the owner of the route witch is subject of the request. Then the sum of the profits can be increased by a percentage like now.

3. Force players to operate only in Hubs and cannot operate in anywhere, like AT2. These can be purchased by price increasing every time to difficult an excessive number of Hubs.

4. Why cannot I see the paint of other player's a/c unless I pay 1 credit? I don't say that you can see all details of routes, prices, etc., but at least its general information, fleet, a/c paint and so on

5. Of course, you should get the ofline version, with many many IA players, not only 10, 20, 30...

Last edited by Sersanara; 12-03-2013 at 07:36 PM..
Old 12-07-2013, 05:09 PM

So...i've been playing this game since the start and lately its been starting to wear on me. I'm on my fourth game and it has been growing increasing more difficult to find places to grow or remain profitable while having large passenger loads. Maybe perhaps my methodology for playing is more like AT2, but that doesn't seem to work anymore. I play the hub and spoke method, bc that is really what I see in the real world.

With update of the alliance feature, i seem starting to see people coming into my hub, setting up a route structure the same as mine, and trying to put me out of business. (Jokes on them, bc i will play to break even and low ball them to the ground. No fear) There is just not enough economy in Joberg right now (250/190) to justify 2 big companies. Almost half of my routes have more than one player on them and it just hinders any growth at all. I could sell planes and revert to a region or strict international, but I don't see it working that way. I still see people doing the point to point thing, which bothers me. And doing it with old crusty fuel hogging Russian planes for all things.

To the Developers: please reply to facebook messages. I understand that your busy, but i don't feel like we get to see what your planning to its in testing. The alliance thing is the biggest change i feel and its good to see that people asked and you gave, but there seems to be little answer to how the game is being played. E.g. Hub and spoke, crazy high value and plane counts. Additional, people have suggested more aircraft. We're missing the regional jets and turboprops that have made history and were seen during the early days which is when this game so happens to start.

Lastly to the Dev: I love this game and its near and dear to me, but I hate online (bc of how some people choose to cheat or play) and in the magnitude that this game plays. Could we see offline mode with AI/bots and smaller, or more personalized servers. I'd love to play with a smaller group, turn based, and maybe our small group could compete on a regional or global scale. I think that would be fun. With offline, it would help the people with jobs that might not be able to commit to the demands that this game requires.

Thanks
Old 12-10-2013, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher View Post
Could we see offline mode with AI/bots and smaller, or more personalized servers. I'd love to play with a smaller group, turn based, and maybe our small group could compete on a regional or global scale. I think that would be fun. With offline, it would help the people with jobs that might not be able to commit to the demands that this game requires.

Thanks
Yes, please!!!!
Old 12-10-2013, 07:29 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

I saw some players got more routes than planes. How can that be possible?
Can someone explain it. Thanks
Old 02-10-2014, 04:13 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Alliances don't work

Hi,

I have seen a number of posts about alliances and have to say that to me they seem to be killing the game which is a shame as the potential is there for a great addition.

I don't know how the algorithm works, but as soon as a codeshare is on a route you can not compete, it seems that it is doubling or tripling the capacity for the codeshare, it should be splitting the income over the codeshare... I have added a screenshot from my current game.

You can see that on this route there are 2 747-400F running, similar prices (3013 & 3000) similar occupance (16% & 19%), similar cargo carried (518 & 590) but the codeshare has at least 3 times the income ($769 v.s $2,407 & $1,375) - how can this be? Can someone give a detailed expanation of how the codehares work, or point me in the direction of an existing explanation as this is starting to kill my enjoyment of the game.

Of course I know that people will tell me to join an alliance, but I have consistently been in the top 10 (so can't join any which is a real pain) and in the past have wasted coins setting one up but being too slow to market.

essentially if you are in the T10 when the alliances start but don't start one that becomes big in the first year you are screwed, a real shame.

Thanks in advance for the feedback
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (237.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 02-26-2014, 09:34 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Default About price limit

Help me, I am suffering on my cargo route between me and another player. I was mono that route for 3/4 month, then someone want to code share it with me but I declined, then he open the same route with the lowest price set (0.3)to compete with me, now, I am running this route with a very low occupancy rate and if I cancel this route, he will reset the price to about (1.1)or so; if I came back to the route, he will have the price back to 0.3 again. terrible player!!
Old 02-27-2014, 08:04 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Crash

Air tycoon online crashes on startup,pls help
Old 02-27-2014, 03:10 PM

Default I am starting to get a bit peeved about the game.

I've been playing for a while now and there is absolutely no sense of rhythm to it. I have seen my passenger levels spiking so badly on the overall list, but when I look at the graphs for each different route... they are virtually flat.

On one of my routes, I am running a DC10-10 and a 747-100 and I am running at -2.7k at the worst time and -300k at the best. and there is only 2 of us running on the route.

There also seems to be some sort of hack out there as the last game I was in ended up with people over 1M k value and 1 guy only had about 25 planes.

It is getting that I am losing interest in the game with the way things are working atm...