Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM

Yeah I still only see a Christmas lobby available for purchase. No elevator or roof.

Haven't bought a new lobby because the Halloween lobby issue seems to persist, whereas elevator and roof look fixed.
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Can any one direct me to what page shows how to do the BJ double chips?
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisianne View Post
Pocket Frogs, one of NB's earlier games, has the longest thread in this forum. One of the things we did when someone sent us a frog was to thank the person in the thread & reciprocate, of course.

This would be totally impractical in this particular thread, given the nature of the game, nonetheless I'd like to thank some people who've been unusually good trading partners over the past month.

So thanks to: AndrewC, Bald Eagle, CorkyMc, Ethan, Frownface, Ghost, jmac, Laurafitz4, Mojocuervo, PBSNellie, Rebarsh, Relharn, Roborobota, Speeed, Summer & 34V0 (my Unknown 8). In some cases I've shortened names (this is my own list, after all!) & it does *not* include people I've added more recently or those I might have inadvertently miscounted in my list-keeping.

It is, however, a good snapshot of some truly generous souls.

A personal thanks to all of you!
Hey I'm in this list! I added people from this thread when I started playing but never have time to go through the thread. Glad I could put a name to the friend code 4TFL.

There are time where I try to beat you to the tip of the day but you're always beating me..