Paper Folding Puzzles for ios?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by cloudpuff, Feb 15, 2014.

1. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Hoping you guys can help me find a game.
    As some of you may know my kid is allowed to get one game a month for her iPad, that time has come again and I'm having trouble finishing what she wants.
    She has seen someone playing a game on a computer where you start with a large piece of oaper and have to fold it to match a predetermined outline.
    Doing a search with variants of the key world fold just shows up poker and programme apps, do any of you know of this type of game for iOS?
    Thanks in advance.
    Ps, the pc game is called folds-origami game.

2. SonixManix

SonixManix Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2013
    Kami is a good one.

3. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Yeah we've got that and completed it already. It's a brill one but not quite what my daughters after.

4. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    I would try searching the App Store for 'Origami' rather than 'Fold' - - much better results, I think....

5. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Thanks for tip , tried it but it seems like it's origami tutorials rather than actual games, I've not gone through everything yet as there's a lot of results though.

6. Bool Zero

Bool Zero Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    None like what you are asking for but you can always show her some tangram games...

7. Joeschmoe

Joeschmoe Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Tengami, recently released and really gorgeous!

8. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    #8 Snozberry, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
    Colorbind. One of my favourite iOS games of all time, released many years ago but still innovative and wonderful.
    Not exactly what you described, but similar.. And really good brain stimulating puzzles.
    Zen 3 is another puzzler where you fold paper and wrap it around a cube to match the shown pattern. Was previously called Qink.