Universal Adventure To Fate : A Quest To The Core JRPG - (by TouchMint)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, May 7, 2014.

1. Magikman

Magikman New Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Best money I have spent on my phone

Great game, I've played through four times so far (human paladin, vampire Druid, gnome wizard, vampire paladin). It is obviously easier once you know the path through the jungle and undead puzzles, but the combat is still fun.

A couple of comments:

Inability to unequip your attack skill is a bummer. On my vampadin, by the end game, I regen 10-20 SP and 20-40 HP per non-crit attack that hits, so I never use the basic attack anymore. Would be nice to have another buff instead.

It is very easy to get HUGE strength, but the remaining stats seem more difficult to come by. Even if I wanted to stack agility, I don't know that I'd be able to pull more than 20, whereas I can easily hit 70+ strength (buffed) by end game. Not sure if this was intended, but it stood out as I played.

The 'One Ring' should include a stamina bonus to make it worth using. As it is now, you are better off with the +5str ring if you are melee, or wisdom ring if you are a wizard. The cost makes it unreasonable prior to arena mode when it ceases to matter.

Vampire is by far the easiest race by mid game due to vamp-regen. The bonuses for the other races simply do not scale to end game the same as the vampire.

Thank you for a great game, I am looking forward to seeing what you create in the coming years.

2. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    First off great to see you enjoyed the game so much and sorry about the delayed response ive been very busy on a new project!

I will respond in bold below

3. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Been busy at work with my next adventure to fate project as well as working on some iPhone 6 updates for this version. Things are going well also got a great review from Apppicker I thought I'd share.

http://www.apppicker.com/reviews/17620/Adventure-To-Fate-app-review-a-medieval-adventure

Thanks again for all the support! Because of you guys I can continue to live my dream of making games!

4. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Hey guys just a little update here. Been stuck working on non game apps that were broken by iphone 6/+ so have not had much time for Adventure To Fates updates but still working on game stuff when I can and have some people testing Adventure To Fate 1.5 so atleast I got that going. Here are a fee promo codes for those that wanna check out the game!

97K3X74AML9R
    LJL9JWNL4YMT
    FMFWEYEHXT4Y
    R6979LNHXJX4
    9NL6PT3H7KW9

5. Baracus

Baracus Well-Known Member

I snagged FMFWEYEHXT4Y thank you kindly!! Gonna play some in bed before I drop off :)

6. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Yea enjoy and let me know what you think!

7. symptomac

symptomac Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 23, 2012
    Boss behind gate :(

Hi. Just found this game. Liking it a lot but just got to level 5 and it looks like the boss spawned behind a gate requiring a key. I have run around a lot but i think the boss has the key. Do i have any hope?

8. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    It's actually not a bug but somewhat of a puzzle. Go back to the place you went down and tap to go up. Once you are up there on the floor above there is another place you need to find to go down. You will be able to get to the boss that holds the key.

The first few floors are really straight forward but starting in the desert area you will run into some puzzles and later some traps so beware!

9. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Figured I'd get in on the Cyber Monday deals and drop the price of Adventure To Fate!

First sale I've done on this so enjoy!

Adventure To Fate : A Quest To The Core JRPG by TouchMint
    Link To Adventure To Fate

10. Womble

Womble Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Love this game, cant wait for your future projects!

11. rosco_ryan

rosco_ryan New Member

Nov 3, 2014
    No price cut in Australia?

12. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Very weird because I set it for everywhere (not even sure you can set it for only 1 location) if you don't catch it on sale during the 1 day sale let me know I'll get you a copy.

13. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Thanks for all the support guys! Currently sitting 6th overall in all role-playing games on the App Store. Sale lasts for about 6 more hours so grab it while you can and feel free to post any questions you might have.

14. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Hey guys Happy New Year!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the support last year and give everyone a heads up on the game sequel. The sequel is currently in review and I am hoping it gets approved soon. I am looking to release it around the 14th depending on how long this review process takes.

15. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Just a quick reminder that Adventure To Fate : Battle Arena will be launching tomorrow night.

Battle arena is a sequel / extended version of the first Adventure To Fate. Some new features include 6 new crafting professions, account wide vaults, more indepth player stats, new skills, new items, new monsters and an all new frost area. Here is a little preview video.

For those interested I'll be posting some early download codes so post here if you are interested in 1.

Thanks!

16. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I missed the sale on the first one so yeah, very interested!!! :D

17. Womble

Womble Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Absolutely interested! Big fan of Adventure to Fate.

18. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Guess who is doing a sale today? Me!

Anyways Adventure To Fate : A Quest To The Core is on sale for the holidays ($2.99 > $.99).

Figured it was a good time since the sequel Adventure To Fate : Quest To The Future is about a month away from release. Anyways grab this up and get excited for the sequel! Thanks guys!

19. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Guess who's having a sale again? Haha!

With the new Adventure To Fate in less than a week (8pm March 2nd in the US) I decided to do a sale on the original ATF for those of you who hadn't tried out the first one.

You don't need to have played the first to enjoy the new one but it's pretty cool to see how far it has come.

If you have any questions about this one or the upcoming one feel free to ask.

Here is the upcoming thread full of information on the new ATF:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=266254

Thanks guys!

20. squareonek

squareonek New Member

Oct 11, 2016
    Level 5????

Hey. I created an account just so I can ask this question. I just discovered these games and I love them but I cannot find the key for level 5! I have wandered through levels 4 and 5 about 20 times each just trying to find a hidden passage or get the key as a random drop but I cannot find it! Please someone help. I really want to keep playing and I feel like a fool for getting stumped, but I'm sick of wandering aimlessly and tapping everywhere.

Thanks!