Must have apps

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by shrtyscott3, Nov 29, 2010.

1. shrtyscott3

shrtyscott3 New Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Hey guys! I'm new to TA and very new to iOS gaming. I bought an iPod Touch 64g exclusively for games and have already started to amass a collection. With the amount of apps on the App Store it is difficult to find good games.

So here is my question: What are the must have games on the iOS? (Yes I have read many threads regarding "golden games" but I want a current opinions)

2. jyhjyh

jyhjyh Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Denmark
    It depends on which games you like.
    Do you like action, strategy (tb/rts), RPG, puzzle, adventure arcade etc?

3. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    I'm quite recent to IOS myself and have basicly been just buying whatever strikes my interest at the time but to be honest I've been buying so many I've barely scratched the surface of most of them.

A few I have put some serious time into though are Defender Chronicles, Galaxy of Fire 2, Sentinel Trilogy,Space Miner Space Ore Bust, Real Racing, Football Manager and Game Dev Story. I guess it depends more on what genres you like more than anything though.

I'd suggest trying to pick up games that interest you during sales so if you get it wrong it's not a big loss.