Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-20-2014, 08:39 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Yeah... Igor's still being built on a timer currently. I only have Mk42 as my top tier armor and basically skipped through everything else to get Igor.

Everything feels cheaper now with all the upgrades and powerups that help with the farming.

Also, the score multipliers are scaling higher and higher as you go farther which is a nice touch. Was able to hit over 3M since i started replaying.
Old 01-21-2014, 12:52 PM

Just started playing this game. Really liking this endless runner.
I'm considering the coin doubler but obviously one of the biggest items to buy are the armours and those need those blue crystals.
Will I get enough throughout the game/missions or will I still need to buy more IAP of those crystals?
I didn't see a place to trade your coins to crystals so a little concerned I may still not be able to buy the nicer armours even with grinding+doubler.
Can anyone confirm?
Old 01-21-2014, 02:04 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

^Everytime you defeat a boss, you get crystals. There are also 3 crystals to gather in the game each day. Completing achievements also give out a good amount of crystals.

Early on, Achievements will be your early source of crystal, and later on, the bosses.

One thing i notice though, is that now, there are conditions to meet before a boss appears. Previously, during the dreadful timers galore time, you can fight one boss every 24 hours.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:22 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

For flying runners, this controls akwardly and feels like a normal three laner.
I feel as if verticus beats it when it comes to feeling like flying as the controls there are real good. Here I just feel restricted by only being able to move side to side along the bottom of the screen. Didn't feel like flying, only felt like a standard runner. Oh well, I gave it a chance.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:52 PM
Banned
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

I used to play this game upon launch. Unlocked MK42 and another top tier armor. Can't remember the name now. I did backed my save up.
Interesting to hear all the nice new changes they made to the game. Maybe I'll revisit it again some time.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:51 PM

Is the better strategy to dismantle your armours when buying new ones rather than spending the clue crystals on extra slots?
Old 05-13-2014, 11:36 AM

Has anyone tried the "unlock" app for this game that's been going around? If love to skip the grind and unlock some new stuff, but the description seems a bit shady, so I'm worried if it might have some unwanted side effects like stealing my info or something.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:16 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Never trust those apps. Period.
Old 05-13-2014, 01:18 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeJews View Post
Has anyone tried the "unlock" app for this game that's been going around? If love to skip the grind and unlock some new stuff, but the description seems a bit shady, so I'm worried if it might have some unwanted side effects like stealing my info or something.
Similar saansilt, I'd suggest avoiding any apps like that. 99.9% of the time they aren't safe to use. If you have a link to it though, I'd be interested in checking it out...for science.
Old 05-13-2014, 06:42 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

FOR SCIENCE!
While I dinnae like the game, I played honestly.