Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-05-2014, 05:43 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Ok, Grand Morning Ladiez 7 Gentz, hearz an Eyedea. How about TA include an option for uz iDevice funstarterz 2 get Thread 7 Post notificationz when our folkz ask 4rm our postz?
Eh? Ehh? awwww 4gitaboutit lol.

Newayz, my bad Ladiez on the late reply. Good luck tho!!!

Hey ShawnM! How bout next update... Well ill PM you the other Eyedea as not 2 spoil it for your playerz.

Hey m'Lady Lavender! I refuse 2 read your review till you read thiz 7 reply if you LOL...
LOL hahaaaa!

Thtz ? I like 2 hear! You go head on now! Yeah m'Lord ShawnM'z review iz #1 of many masterp.e.a.c.e.z. that deservez a a great review. LOL you should start a new standard for pre 7 reviewz. 1. Under th influence 7 2. Regular😂😎
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (288.5 KB, 2 views)
Old 05-05-2014, 05:51 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

I need 2 join TA Annonamous.

Hi my name iz dez 7 im in the process of making a prototype...
Old 05-09-2014, 08:24 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7lilwhitewolf7 View Post
Ok, Grand Morning Ladiez 7 Gentz, hearz an Eyedea. How about TA include an option for uz iDevice funstarterz 2 get Thread 7 Post notificationz when our folkz ask 4rm our postz?
Eh? Ehh? awwww 4gitaboutit lol.

Newayz, my bad Ladiez on the late reply. Good luck tho!!!

Hey ShawnM! How bout next update... Well ill PM you the other Eyedea as not 2 spoil it for your playerz.

Hey m'Lady Lavender! I refuse 2 read your review till you read thiz 7 reply if you LOL...
LOL hahaaaa!

Thtz ? I like 2 hear! You go head on now! Yeah m'Lord ShawnM'z review iz #1 of many masterp.e.a.c.e.z. that deservez a a great review. LOL you should start a new standard for pre 7 reviewz. 1. Under th influence 7 2. Regular😂😎
Hey Sir Gentz 7lilwhitewolf
eyez replyin 2 ur postzzz 7 can c that my eyez r burning from the way u pen ur postzzz. Now if U pen it so eyez can understand everything Use pen it'll b a real masterp.e.a.c.e.z.... ??????

so there.... LOL
Old 05-13-2014, 02:55 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I'm really loving this app so far! Please help me with level 17, I've been stuck on it for a day now and it's driving me crazy haha.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:07 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAppInsider View Post
I'm really loving this app so far! Please help me with level 17, I've been stuck on it for a day now and it's driving me crazy haha.
I just PM'd the answer to you. Thanks for playing
Old 05-14-2014, 11:32 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Hey Sir Gentz 7lilwhitewolf
eyez replyin 2 ur postzzz 7 can c that my eyez r burning from the way u pen ur postzzz. Now if U pen it so eyez can understand everything Use pen it'll b a real masterp.e.a.c.e.z.... ??????

so there.... LOL
LOLavender
Yeah, my eyez use to burn 7 get tired 4rm reading 7 writing the norm.
Radio Raheem -" let me tell you about the story of Love 7 Hate..."

What had happen wuz jokey jokingly i asked you to start reviews based on your " anything could happen" mode. So there... Lets build an arcade in the desert.

"Off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of SMASH!!!!!!!
Old 05-14-2014, 11:45 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

SMASH SMASH SMASH lilr
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6CF1E80A-A9B2-4096-BECC-D57FC885FCE6.JPG (26.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 924A8067-3EA7-486A-B2D4-5B1DE3675EFB.JPG (30.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 8401A075-F20A-477C-9728-F788B27950A9.JPG (22.0 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by 7lilwhitewolf7; 05-14-2014 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: Hmm hmmm haa haaaa yes, a smashingly good time
Old 05-15-2014, 08:26 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Hi Shawn, this is crashing a lot on my iPad2 unfortunately. Restart my iPad doesn't help. The crashes are mainly when navigating through the game (menu, back, home) and not really when actually playing the levels. Also, 608 MB installed size is too much! Hope you can do something about both issues. If you need more information from me, just give me a holler
Old 05-15-2014, 08:37 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
Hi Shawn, this is crashing a lot on my iPad2 unfortunately. Restart my iPad doesn't help. The crashes are mainly when navigating through the game (menu, back, home) and not really when actually playing the levels. Also, 608 MB installed size is too much! Hope you can do something about both issues. If you need more information from me, just give me a holler
Hi saosijs. Thanks for the info. Presently the game only works on iPhone 4 +,
iPad 3 +, iPad Mini Retina, and iPod 5. I've asked to have the description updated to let players know, but it hasn't been changed yet.

The large file size is another problem that I am trying to find a solution to. The texture files are huge, so the only way to handle it is for me to set up a private server to dynamically download only the files you need for your device. I am investigating how to do that, but it will be a major change to the code.

I'm sorry the game isn't working on your iPad 2. The game requires too much ram and processing power for the iPad 2 with my current texture files. I may be able to make a version with reduced textures for "older" devices.

Best,
Shawn
Old 05-16-2014, 08:59 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnM View Post
Hi saosijs. Thanks for the info. Presently the game only works on iPhone 4 +,
iPad 3 +, iPad Mini Retina, and iPod 5. I've asked to have the description updated to let players know, but it hasn't been changed yet.

The large file size is another problem that I am trying to find a solution to. The texture files are huge, so the only way to handle it is for me to set up a private server to dynamically download only the files you need for your device. I am investigating how to do that, but it will be a major change to the code.

I'm sorry the game isn't working on your iPad 2. The game requires too much ram and processing power for the iPad 2 with my current texture files. I may be able to make a version with reduced textures for "older" devices.

Best,
Shawn
Thanks for the reply, Shawn. I might continue playing because I like to finish the game and as said, the crashes don't really occur when playing the levels. But the installed size is a big problem for me on my always cramped 16 GB device. I'm not a developer but it seems to me that similar games have much smaller installed sizes, so I hope you can figure out a solution.

Good luck with your game!