Heroes Call - DOWN?? Arghhh

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Spiral75, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

So I try to load Heroes Call and just stayed at the loading screen. On a hunch I look the game up on the App Store, and its GONE!! I had several IAP's also!! So frustrating!! Same situation as Orc: Vengeance!! Anyone hear any word about this?? So annoying!!

2. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    I've asked about heroes call on Defiant Dev's Twitter,they seem to be pretty active there.

3. Kenan2000

Nov 25, 2013
    Official Twitter response :"More work to keep up than we could manage, while still making new stuff. Glad you enjoyed it while it was there, though!"

4. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

Thats terrible. Another black eye for F2P games. I think its was just a month or two ago i spent money on IAP's. They could have posted a message in game stopping people from buying IAP's. But no. Just collect as much cash as they can before they take the game down. Total lack of good business practice. Now ALL the people who spent money on that game are just out of luck. I sent them an email on their website so ill see if I get a reply. But regardless, they lost a customer

5. Kenan2000

Nov 25, 2013
    #5 Kenan2000, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    Don't worry,there are still plenty of good rpgs on ios + marvel future fight is a well done action rpg if you're into such,you might as well wait for torchlight mobile,it's monetization system should not be too brutal,there is also TITAN QUEST which is coming out soon!!

Try wazhack,daggervale,aralon,the quest by redshift,monster hunter and many other great rpgs.