Im Zombies VS Sheep HighScore Leader!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by jovy23, Jul 22, 2009.

1. jovy23

jovy23 Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
    This is one addicting game and i went very far into it and gets super hard when there is like 50 bats on the screen flying down at you in Round 2 but i still survived and dont know how :D. Then in Round 2 you fight the same bosses which in order is The Beholder, The Big Green Spider, and Then The Grim Reaper... but instead of one boss, you got to fight two of the same boss at the same time in the Second Round but i died when i had to fight the two Big Spider Bosses. I made it to 1025 Points and #1 in the HighScore Leaderboard. I wonder what future updates for this game they going to have in them.

2. martinpi

martinpi Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    founder, director & game designer at studio radiol
    congrats! you're better than me and i designed and developed that game. at least i know it's not too hard ;-)

anyway: i can't give you any details and/or promises. what i can tell you is: we're currently looking into peer 2 peer (= local) multiplayer modes and we're working on a second setting with new enemies, a new - and more reactive - environment and new bosses. both of these rather large updates will take some time to implement, so don't hold your breath...

what's nearly ready is a small but spectacular addition to your arsenal: i'm currently testing a flame thrower on some bats ... let's see if we can push that one out soon.

plus we're very active in reading all reviews and comments here on the forum and on the interwebs. we're looking at any and all feature requests we come across.

3. jovy23

jovy23 Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
    #3 jovy23, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
    Thanks Martinpi and im looking forward to the next updates especially the second setting with new bosses and stuff. Hmmm But i had an idea while playing it and a nice Mode for the game would be instead of being a sheep, you could be a wolf [because sheeps and wolves dont get along ;)] and then Zombie sheeps come down!