Games Like Westbang?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by NightPrince, Jan 10, 2010.

1. NightPrince

NightPrince New Member

Jan 10, 2010
    I LOVE Westbang, it's actually my favourite game for my iPod Touch that I got for Christmas. Just wondering if there are any others like this that you would recommend; easy to pick up, compete for high scores and keep me coming back for more fun?

Thanks guys.

2. NightPrince

NightPrince New Member

Jan 10, 2010
  3. iPodtouchfancarjacks

iPodtouchfancarjacks Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    nope i dont think

4. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    huh :confused:

5. Bdragonst

Bdragonst Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Student
    Japan -> S.Korea -> USA
    I dont play this kind of games...

but Wild West Guns might be good if you liked that game in that youtube video..

6. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Wow never seen that game put looks fun. Closest thing I have played to that is MGS:Touch. It's probably a bit more challenging in that there are more than 3 spawning points, but what is similar is that you are stationary at all time and compete for a higher score/rank. Although it's not online leader boards I don't think. You just try to beat your own score and get the highest rank on all levels.

Another game I would recomend since you are new to iPod gaming would be tap tap revenge. It's played a lit differently, but the video you posted reminded me a bit of it. As oposed to 3 doors, and shooting who's behind them, you have 3 targets(called tappers) and you hit balls when they are inside the target. You do this to the beat of songs like as in guitar hero. It's a whole different game but similar mechanics. Plus it's pick-up and go, easy (as well with medium, hard, and extreame), has high scores and accuracy for you to see offline or compete scores online. Very fun, and high replay due to so many songs/difficulties and new songs added everyweek. You may or may not like it, but you can get tap tap revenge 3 for free so it might be worth a try.

7. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Huh? There are quite a few similar theme`d games. One I liked quite a bit was annie`s wild shots.

8. NightPrince

NightPrince New Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Thanks, I'll check out Annie's Wild Shot. I've got Tap Tap Revenge 3, not too sure if I like it or not, a lot of content that you need to pay for...

9. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
  10. NightPrince

NightPrince New Member

Jan 10, 2010