App description: "4.5/5 - A Healthy Addition to your Diet" - Touch Arcade

"4.5/5 - Never Steal a Ninja's Carrots" - Gamezebo

Award-winner in all 6 categories on SBGames, Brazil's largest game developer conference, competing with over 100 games!

"The Best Game Apps of the Week" on Kotaku Brazil


Defeat enemy-packed waves in this critically acclaimed frenetic addicting non-stop action-adventure game! Fight your way through more than 15 types of enemies and bosses, arranged in formations that the evil shogun created specially for you. Wield more than 50 equippable items, including ninja swords, throwing stars, knives, elemental weapons (even a boomerang!) and special jutsu powers with fluent and intuitive controls! A full-fledged game with original music, cutscenes and unlockable special modes and features.

Download FREE now! No ads!
You can later buy the full version when you feel comfortable, as an in-app purchase!

The full version includes:

- Story mode: stages featuring multiple environments, waves progression, and end bosses!
- Special modes, like the Endless Mode, where you can fight increasingly difficult hordes of enemies forever!
- Various enemies types and formations!
- More than 50 items to equip your character with, including weapons and special powers!
- A gallery featuring records, art and music from the game!
- Stylish art throughout the game and menus!
- Game Center integration for your high scores, fastest times and achievements!

pocket-trap's comments:
Hey guys check out Ninjin, a frenetic, old-school, action game by Pocket Trap, a independent studio from Sao Paulo, Brazil









Pocket Trap on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PocketTrap

Thank you so much, have fun!
02-19-2014, 01:13 PM
Although personally if I heard about the endless runner (if it's the same game as the first one), I wouldn't bother downloading it... HOWEVER.. I think that's a great idea.

With minimal effort (hopefully), you can probably make more money that way since the appstore is just loaded with people who want free games. I think it'd be great to try and throw your game out there for people who don't want to spend initially. I'm sure some will fall in love with the charm and maybe even get the original version

So the sequel looks awesome. Is it bigger or basically the same amount of stuff as first just .. different stuff? Expecting it late this year maybe?

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
02-19-2014, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Although personally if I heard about the endless runner (if it's the same game as the first one), I wouldn't bother downloading it... HOWEVER.. I think that's a great idea.

With minimal effort (hopefully), you can probably make more money that way since the appstore is just loaded with people who want free games. I think it'd be great to try and throw your game out there for people who don't want to spend initially. I'm sure some will fall in love with the charm and maybe even get the original version

So the sequel looks awesome. Is it bigger or basically the same amount of stuff as first just .. different stuff? Expecting it late this year maybe?
Thank you so much for this great response Lawliet!

Yes we think that way too! I'm glad you agree with it.

So I was not supposed to reveal too much about the sequel but expect a much bigger story mode (around 50 stages) and a awesome crafting system for now

Yes we expect to launch it for vita and mobile later this year
03-18-2014, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocket-trap View Post
Thank you so much for this great response Lawliet!

Yes we think that way too! I'm glad you agree with it.

So I was not supposed to reveal too much about the sequel but expect a much bigger story mode (around 50 stages) and a awesome crafting system for now

Yes we expect to launch it for vita and mobile later this year
Wow, I got Ninjin today and the only way to describe it is... Best, its truly a masterpiece and its amazingly fun
JOYOUS, also I have a small question, will the new ninjin include everything from the old game like all the weapons or endless mode because that would add a lot of more variety to the new content. Also, you should post news about your games often on social sites like Twitter so more people would hear about it and get the latest info.
Keep up the amazing work guys

Last edited by CHEESEYZOMBIE; 03-19-2014 at 02:42 PM.
04-14-2014, 12:34 PM
Update?
06-18-2014, 01:03 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 2,190
Was this pulled? I can't seem to find it on the US AppStore.
07-28-2014, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Was this pulled? I can't seem to find it on the US AppStore.
Pocket Trap removed the game in hopes of finding a publisher and relaunching the game. They didn't find a publisher so they put the game back on the Store last week

Here's a look at the much improved and expanded sequel Ninjin: Clash of Carrots for PC, PS4, and PS Vita
http://www.pocket-trap.com/clash-of-carrots.html
Beta Trailer also at link






Last edited by NiceDude; 07-28-2014 at 02:40 PM.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 AM.