App description: Block Legend is a retro puzzle JRPG. Travel through different regions as a wide cast of characters, fighting monsters, visiting towns, and completing quests.

KEY FEATURES--

Fun puzzle tile-breaking gameplay.
Huge selection of heroes to choose from.
Tons of monsters to fight.
Take down powerful bosses.
Visit multiple regions.
Over 100 quests to complete.
Unique adventures every play through.
NO IAP!!!!

OFFICIAL TRAILER -- bit.ly/BlockLegendTrailer

CONTACT DOT WARRIOR GAMES--

Twitter: @DotWarriorGames
Facebook: facebook.com/blocklegend
Web: dotwarriorgames.com
General: dotwarriorgames@gmail.com

THANK YOU--

From us here at Dot Warrior Games. Thanks for checking us out and we hope you enjoy the game!

PeteOzzy's comments:

Note: Full credit goes to TheFrost for finding this gem, this is exactly the kind of game that I love so cheers!
04-01-2014, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
If the evs are still checking here, do you have any new content plans?
Like Game Center by chance?
04-02-2014, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Like Game Center by chance?
Yeah that would be nice

04-03-2014, 05:39 AM
Good to have the equipment bug fixed. The game is still approaching greatness, but I have gotten a lot of fun out of it. Hopefully now that some bugs and balance issues have been addressed, further improvements will be made.

Witch was definitely downgraded. I always liked the baller the best anyway.

For me, the main issue after this update is a big decrease in NPC shops other than the useless one or two turn stat point boosts (only played 3 games so maybe that's why). I feel like those might be more useful if they last the entire duration of the fight after you purchase them.
04-03-2014, 05:44 AM
One more thing: what constitutes a critical hit? Is it combos or is it a % chance for a damage multiplier? I haven't paid too much attention to the damage numbers.
04-03-2014, 05:53 AM
Where did this being a ro-guelike come from? It's not described anywhere in this line, this is a Puzzle/RPG activity, not a roguelike. web design service

Last edited by Johnclayton; 04-05-2014 at 01:21 AM.
04-03-2014, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnclayton View Post
Where did this being a ro-guelike come from? It's not described anywhere in this line, this is a Puzzle/RPG activity, not a roguelike.
Everything is a rogue-like! XD
04-04-2014, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by laszlo_kovacs View Post
One more thing: what constitutes a critical hit? Is it combos or is it a % chance for a damage multiplier? I haven't paid too much attention to the damage numbers.
Wondering this also. Unlock the cat that auto add 1 to agility. I have played 3 games with him and only dodged like 1-2 attacks. -.-
08-14-2014, 10:48 AM
Update!
Let's hope it fixes my crashing issues.

Edit: Got to a shop aaaaaand crash :/
Maybe it's only a problem on my older hardware (itouch4?) Kinda hope so, as I'll be upgrading soon.

Last edited by GreenAlex96; 08-14-2014 at 10:54 AM.
01-29-2015, 12:17 PM
Is there an update fixing bugs coming for Block Legend? I would love love love that.
02-22-2015, 11:03 PM
PC version coming on Steam on the 24th. I wish they'd update the mobile one I really enjoyed this I'd pay for more content.