Universal Reload: The Z-Team (by Other Ocean Group)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by OtherOcean, May 18, 2017.

1. OtherOcean

OtherOcean Member

May 17, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Reload: The Z-Team

Other Ocean Group
    Genres: Games Arcade Action
    Free ​

Welcome to the Z-Team! You and your ragtag band of survivors may be humanity’s last hope! The zombies are endless, so there’s no shortage of targets! Level up, collect new team members, and take out as many zombies as you can and prove your team is better than the rest!

Stay focused, take aim, and don’t forget to RELOAD!

* CHOOSE YOUR STYLE!
    Each survivor will bring their own style and weapon to the fight. Succeed by putting together your winning team!
    * BOSSES AWAIT!
    With 6 different zombies and bosses to boot, you’re in for a wild ride! Can you survive?
    * CALL IN THE ARTILLERY!
    Each survivor has a unique ability, from team-wide buffs to field-wiping explosives, they will help you deal with the horde!
    * SPECIAL EQUIPMENT!
    Pack your van full of powerful game-changing items!
    * ALWAYS UPGRADING!
    Zombies getting you down? Prestige and upgrade to become more powerful as you pick and choose the upgrades that will build a stronger team!
    * KEEP IT FRESH!
    Constant support means new survivors, bosses, and new challenges along the way!

reloadzt.com/
    @ReloadZT

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPhone5s-iPhone5s
    • iPadAir-iPadAir
    • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
    • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
    • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
    • iPhone6-iPhone6
    • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
    • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
    • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
    • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
    • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
    • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
    • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
    • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
    • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
    • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
    • iPadPro-iPadPro
    • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
    • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
    • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
    • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
    • iPhone7-iPhone7
    • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
    • iPad611-iPad611
    • iPad612-iPad612

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 353.7MB

Reload: The Z-Team

Other Ocean Group
    In this incremental clicker game you have survived the Zombie Apocalypse and now must collect a team of survivors and ta…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    In this incremental clicker game you have survived the Zombie Apocalypse and now must collect a team of survivors and tap to shoot zombies and Reload your weapons to save humanity! Zombies are endless, and the Z Team must level up, prestige and collect new members to take out as many of the undead and bosses as you can to prove your team is better than the rest! TAP TO SHOOT & RELOAD Tap in this clicker to shoot your team's collection of weapons & Reload to fight the approaching horde. COLLECT YOUR TEAM Each survivor has unique abilities and ammo to Reload. Succeed by building a winning team! PRESTIGE & UPGRADES Prestige and upgrade to become more powerful to build a stronger team and beat the Zombies! TOURNAMENTS Compete against other teams and put your team of characters to the test to claim rewards. Win exclusive characters, prestige tokens, and gems to advance to the top of the leaderboards. Stay focused, take aim, and don’t forget to RELOAD! reloadzt.com Join us: https://www.facebook.com/ReloadZTeam/ https://twitter.com/ReloadZT
    Information
    Seller:Other Ocean Group
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Jun 08, 2017
    Updated:Sep 11, 2018
    Version:1.6.3
    Size:372.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    This game is also out in [PH] area also.

3. geniusx

geniusx Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2016
    This looks like plants vs zombies?

4. OtherOcean

OtherOcean Member

May 17, 2017
    It is in PH! :) Have you played? Love some feedback!

5. OtherOcean

OtherOcean Member

May 17, 2017
    We have updated the app to include:

-Optimized initial load times that caused the game to hang on a black screen the first time playing. Playing on WiFi is still encouraged for slower connections.  

-We've fixed an issue with Unity regarding how Game Center logins are handled. If you are still experiencing an issue logging in while signed in to Game Center, please try re-logging into Game Center or restarting your device.

Submit any questions to [email protected]

6. OtherOcean

OtherOcean Member

May 17, 2017
    Update 3

We've listened to you feedback and have made more stability and loading improvements. We continue to work on helping our fan base so please don't hesitate to send us a line at [email protected] with suggestions or improvements you'd like to see in the future. Thanks for Playing!

- New Review system implemented. We want to hear from you!
    - Fixes for users experiencing loading issues.
    - Fixes for users experiencing ad issues.
    - General bug fixing
    - Stability improvements

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/reload-the-z-team/id1133650159?mt=8

7. Hidan494

Hidan494 Member

Jul 13, 2016
    Lost all my progress and money spent.

I've spent a little bit on this game to help progress, then I logged in today and found all my progress gone, syncing didn't work nothing worked it was a bug of some sort.

Due to this I don't recommend spending any money on this game.

8. OtherOcean

OtherOcean Member

May 17, 2017
    Progress

We are sorry this has happened to your game progress. Please contact our [email protected] so we can get you back in the game! We appreciate working with our community to be able to fix issues and better the game!

9. OtherOcean

OtherOcean Member

May 17, 2017
    Reload: The Z-Team FAQ

We have put together the following FAQ for our community:

What is the difference between Auto & Auto +:
    The Auto feature in the game is unlocked after passing day 15. When activated, it will automatically shoot zombies for you during the day -- however, you will need to upgrade your team members in the mid-run screen yourself, as well as manually begin the next day.

The Auto+ feature can be purchased or you will receive at day 100, it will shoot zombies, and spend coins for upgrading your team, creating an automated and balanced leveling up system for your chosen characters. This feature only works while the app is open on your device.

Are you experiencing the following? You may have your settings in Auto +:

• Every time I complete a day my coins reset to zero before it goes to upgrade screen.
    • Game won't allow me to make money. Keeps taking my coins.
    • Game currently not giving me all the coins I earned in each level.
    • The coins I earned from regular zombie kills sometimes disappears when level finishes.
    • I watch the Van video to get coins and it always disappears after van ride ends.

How to change/upgrade the team?
    When you return to the upgrade screen after finishing a day, you will see a "Prestige" button down in the bottom right hand corner. Tapping Prestige will remove any current damage upgrades you made using coins, and put you back to day 1, but it will give you some powerful "Prestige Tokens" to permanently upgrade your character. You can do this by tapping on the "Survivors" button, and then tapping on the button in the skills section for your preferred survivor.

When you attempt to start playing again (Tapping on the "Start" button in the top right hand corner) you will be prompted to select your team members!

The game is not loading.
    Our team is currently investigating this issue and working on an update, but in the meantime,you can try logging out of your Game Center account through the settings, and logging back in. Also ensure you're running the latest build from the App Store. This has worked for others with this issue.

I have lost my game data/ is it possible to reset game data?
    If you are using a Game Center account all saves data is tied there, or locally if you're using a Guest account. Please note - If you are using a guest account, then deleting the app will also remove the save data, unfortunately.

I have no sound.
    Currently the app is set to suspend any other audio interactions (With the exception of Alarms, Alerts, and Phone Calls). If you have lost sound completely please email [email protected]

How can I upgrade my characters gun?
    Certain character's weapons have different stats, which you can check when you return to camp after hitting the prestige button and hitting the "Survivors" button. There's a ton of characters to choose from, and some with different reload stats.

I watched the ad for the Van and I did not get my coins.
    If you are watching an ad for the van coins, those coins will be used automatically to upgrade your characters right away, so that's why it appears as though they weren't added to the total.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask, we're always happy to hear from you!

Contact us at [email protected]

10. Hidan494

Hidan494 Member

Jul 13, 2016
    #11 Hidan494, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    Still nothing

I lost my data, emailed the devs and they said I'd be compensated for time and money spent, but still have not been.
    Also on my second run of the game, the data loss issue occurred again (luckily i decided to not go very far)

Still no compensation and no update to the game to improve it's saving/syncing of game data.

Do not spend money on this game in it's current state, or bother with it at all really.

Update: Have been compensated for data loss very generously.

11. OtherOcean

OtherOcean Member

May 17, 2017
    We apologize for all the problems you have had. Can you PM us with your email and we will double check that your account was properly compensated. It may take a few days for the compensation credit to appear. Thanks.

12. Hidan494

Hidan494 Member

Jul 13, 2016
    The refunds gone through and it's all been sorted, it was greatly appreciated.

Though I still recommend people be cautious with spending money on this game until a better syncing process is put in place as it's happened twice just to me (with high speed internet, iPhone 6s, no issues on my phone or otherwise)

Hope to see some updates in the future as it is a great game.

13. OtherOcean

OtherOcean Member

May 17, 2017
    Update news

New Update is now out! Including:
    - Key chain Implementation! Your save now carries over to any devices connected with your Apple ID.
    - New messaging system! Stay up to date with the latest news from the Reload world.
    - Ad performance vastly improved. Rewards are granted even when ads are not available.
    - Stability improved & Bug fixes implemented.

14. OtherOcean

OtherOcean Member

May 17, 2017
  15. OtherOcean

OtherOcean Member

May 17, 2017
    #16 OtherOcean, Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    Halloween Update Edition

Play our limited Spooktacular Reload Z Team Halloween theme!

• Over 15 New Characters to collect, including Halloween-timed exclusive survivors!
    • New Tournaments Mode! Compete against other teams to claim awesome rewards! Characters, Prestige tokens and Gems are some of the prizes awarded to the team that climbs to the top of the leaderboards!
    • New Leaderboards! Test your skills on the new tournament leaderboards and show off what your team of survivors can do!
    • New character and token bundles added!
    • New Spook Town environment added! Traverse the tombstone filled wasteland and send those zombies back to where they came from!
    • Hunt the Pumpkin Boomer King! Shoot your way through the new boss Pumpkin King and its minions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imGft8B2i64