Heroes and Castles - action-RPG/strategy/castle defense

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Foursaken_Media, May 20, 2014.

1. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Hey guys, Heroes and Castles is our second game to hit the Google Play Store, and its available now - check it out! In case you're unfamiliar with Heroes and Castles, you take control of one of many unique heroes, summon huge armies to fight beside you, and ultimately defend your castle from hordes of undead. Its our second most popular iOS game (after Block Fortress), so we're very excited to have it finally available on Android!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foursakenmedia.heroesandcastles

2. danny31004

danny31004 Member

Mar 11, 2013
    #2 danny31004, May 20, 2014
    Last edited: May 20, 2014
    Hey! You guys finally made it to the Android store!!! My android phone was just fixed last night and came on here for some games! (Been out for 2 months!) Glad to see your games on android now! I switched to android and missed all your games. Now we got 2. I just have to check what the other game is lol. I will get an IPad later on to get the best of both android and iOS. But for now this will be good!

*edit* And its monster adventures!!!
    Any way to get saved game from iOS??? But then again don't think there was any log in's... Oh well. Still happy!!!

3. ZipZapZoe

ZipZapZoe New Member

May 23, 2014
    Cool game.. the game theme is perfect to play after may Ragnarok Online Ash Vacuum game ran out of energy.