Trying to remember game from 2 years ago [Solved]

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by deadlock32, Apr 27, 2013.

1. deadlock32

deadlock32 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I changed from ifone to android, and now I'm back.! Lets get to the point. There was a game announced an I was excite for it. But since then I forgot about it. It wa a zombie game with building some stuff. It was something like Zombox. Help me if u remember.!

2. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth

iPhone*

3. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    So basically, I'd never heard of "Zombox". Googled it, and yup, it's a game all right. Now, why did you need our help exactly?

4. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    Well someone has to be helpful here...

This game is not released yet. There's a thread on the 'Upcoming IPhone games' still being updated but no ETA it seems:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=109976

5. deadlock32

deadlock32 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Naw it's fine. Already found it in google. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't cancelled or anything.

6. Hmmm... Now you got me curious about zombox and this new upcoming game. Zombie and building. Time to go to google.

7. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    You guys haven't heard of zombox yet? It'll be amazing if it ever comes out ;)

8. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    I ended up watching the video now (because of this thread, didn't know the game existed) and it looks great!

The dev actually updated his blog yesterday, but reading the post it looks like it'll be awhile....

http://www.zombox.net/?p=406