DEMOLITION MASTER for iPhone [[FREE PROMO CODES]]

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by AppMania, Mar 24, 2011.

1. AppMania

AppMania Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    #1 AppMania, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2012

Demolition Master: Project Implode All

James Geek
    - The most explosive game in the App Store! - More than 3 million players! - Prove the whole world that you’re the best …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    - The most explosive game in the App Store! - More than 3 million players! - Prove the whole world that you’re the best demolition man! In Demolition Master you’ll get into an exciting adventure on 9 locations of the Earth (135 levels) and on 7 locations of the Moon planet (105 levels)! Altogether there are 16 colorful locations and 240 unique levels. --- The goal of each mission: using an explosive you need to demolish a construction --- Dramatic explosions, curious locations worldwide together with charming music, adrenaline, and hunger for victory are among the feeling that the Demolition Master will create for you. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- - PRESS ABOUT THE GAME - ’’With the experimental tone of Angry Birds, Demolition Master is a physics based puzzler that, despite lacking some character, has structure enough inbuilt to entertain for many an hour’’ — 8/10 stars "POCKETGAMER.COM" ’’Demolition Master is a really solid, novel concept with great elements and an already fun gameplay that will appeal to many and keep them coming back for more’’ — 4/5 stars "APPSAFARI.COM" "If you’re looking for a fun game that’s easy to learn but addictive, then Demolition Master HD is definitely worth adding to your apps list" — 4/5 stars "PADGADGET.COM" "Demolition Master’s physics are pretty good" — 7/10 stars "APPCRAVER.COM" "What a great idea for a game. It’s really fun" — APPBANK.US -------------------------------------------------------------------------- VIDEO GAMEPLAY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxjND6N2PKg
    Information
    Seller:James Geek
    Genre:Arcade, Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Jan 20, 2010
    Updated:Dec 10, 2016
    Version:4.3.8
    Size:37.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (6)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Demolition Master: Project Implode All

James Geek
    - The most explosive game in the App Store! - More than 3 million players! - Prove the whole world that you’re the best …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    - The most explosive game in the App Store! - More than 3 million players! - Prove the whole world that you’re the best demolition man! In Demolition Master you’ll get into an exciting adventure on 9 locations of the Earth (135 levels) and on 7 locations of the Moon planet (105 levels)! Altogether there are 16 colorful locations and 240 unique levels. --- The goal of each mission: using an explosive you need to demolish a construction --- Dramatic explosions, curious locations worldwide together with charming music, adrenaline, and hunger for victory are among the feeling that the Demolition Master will create for you. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- - PRESS ABOUT THE GAME - ’’With the experimental tone of Angry Birds, Demolition Master is a physics based puzzler that, despite lacking some character, has structure enough inbuilt to entertain for many an hour’’ — 8/10 stars "POCKETGAMER.COM" ’’Demolition Master is a really solid, novel concept with great elements and an already fun gameplay that will appeal to many and keep them coming back for more’’ — 4/5 stars "APPSAFARI.COM" "If you’re looking for a fun game that’s easy to learn but addictive, then Demolition Master HD is definitely worth adding to your apps list" — 4/5 stars "PADGADGET.COM" "Demolition Master’s physics are pretty good" — 7/10 stars "APPCRAVER.COM" "What a great idea for a game. It’s really fun" — APPBANK.US -------------------------------------------------------------------------- VIDEO GAMEPLAY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxjND6N2PKg
    Information
    Seller:James Geek
    Genre:Arcade, Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Jan 20, 2010
    Updated:Dec 10, 2016
    Version:4.3.8
    Size:37.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (6)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

FREE PROMO CODES:
    ----------------------------------------

HXRM6E7R93LP
    HM9XX37XFY7X
    HYXFF3YP7WLR
    3PJFE7MRYAMX
    7RTNTJL4H9XA
    K4XYF4F6JATF
    N9TM7PK4X9WE
    RYX6KJPY4HJX
    EA4KFF4WAPJR
    NF7MP9MAWXWY
    ----------------------------------------

Who wants to get the promo code for free downloading of Demolition Master, write in this thread or via PM and I’ll by all means answer. Thanks.

P.S. I have a big favour to ask of you. If you have taken the code, please, write in this topic, then it will be easier for other people to find not used one.

2. ak47killa

ak47killa Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    i got 3LMYHEWX3T6L. thanks

3. rann

rann Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2011
    XE373PNKR7WM taken. Thanks!

4. AppMania

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    Don’t miss the opportunity to download Demolition Master for FREE.

5. lucymac

lucymac Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2011
    codes are all gone. that's a pitty.

6. AppMania

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    Oh dear! Only two people wrote they had taken some codes. Is it so hard to say that I had grabbed a certain promo code? It’s a pity but it can be easily helped :)

7. scykei

scykei Well-Known Member

That's why it's usually inadvisable to post these codes in public. You should somehow only give them to people who requested it via PM or something.

It's really too bad :(

8. AppMania

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    Yes, really.

It’s alternatively. But people are lazy by nature, and there is every likelihood that only few people will write. But, any way we should try.

Who wants to get the promo code for free downloading of Demolition Master, write in this thread or via PM and I’ll by all means answer.

Thanks.

9. scykei

scykei Well-Known Member

I want, please? :D

10. Rivozzz

Rivozzz Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    me too please !!! lol

11. MANiCZ

MANiCZ Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Can i have one please

12. AppMania

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    Yes, of course. I sent it to PM. Enjoy the game.

13. MANiCZ

MANiCZ Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Thank you, i'll write a review

14. AppMania

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    To Scykei and Rivozzz

I sent to you in PM. I hope you’ll like the game.

15. AppMania

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    Thanks

16. AppMania

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    Distribution of promotional codes is continued. Write in this thread or in PM

17. Aztlan.Games

Aztlan.Games Well-Known Member

Impressive! I would like a promo code if you still have one.

18. Marcus70

Marcus70 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    I would like a code please. Thanks!

19. AppMania

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    Sent to all who have asked in the PM. Promo codes still exist.

20. Aztlan.Games

Aztlan.Games Well-Known Member

Very nice game :D

Thanks for the promo code!