VAINGLORY - [Friends & Party Chat]

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by L.Lawliet, Nov 8, 2014.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    #1 L.Lawliet, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
    This is the thread for everyone to chat freely about the game, give/receive friend requests, and talk about partying up.

And please be civil! Don't harass other players or create a toxic discussion. This thread is open to ALL types of players, veterans or people just getting started.

If you want to subscribe to this thread so you will receive EMAILS in your EMAIL inbox just click the arrow on the box literally right above the 1st post on any of the thread pages called "THREAD TOOLS". There should be a "SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD" button. After clicking it you should given options on how you want to subscribe. Generally if you want to be notified immediately you should select that option and you will receive an email every time someone posts something new on the thread before you've visited :)

For further reference, when posting add codes, please write your server name (example: SEA) so people will know what region you are on. VainGlory devs have mentioned that you must be on the same server in order to play with each other on the friends list.

2. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Just to get this started.. My username in-game is GodKing.

Feel free to add me.

3. Lucidra

Lucidra Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    My username is Lucidra, hit me up if you wna play :)

4. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Ready to give it a go Lucidra?

5. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    5 mins mate then I'll invite you! do you have a third friend?

6. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I have friends but none online :\ What character did you want to use this time? We should strategize lol.

7. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Ah damn I don't have friends online either. I can try ranged for practice! I hope our third teammate isn't bad /:

8. DarkTides

DarkTides Member

Nov 8, 2014
    You can add me I'm on often

DarkTides

9. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    haha well it's not like I'm that great either :\ I'll bounce around between Catherine and Koshka.

10. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Hey mate I DC-ed dyou mind inviting me again?

11. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Damn I can't win a match with Taka in it. He gets as much kills as a good long range fighter.. bleh.

12. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Cool a tavern for VainGlory. I'll add you DarkTides

13. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Hate that Taka too, lol but I can take him one on one. Thing is, they really carry that guy
    I'll be on later, need lunch

14. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Hey man I gotta go! Play tonight or something?

15. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Ughh... Taka AND Joule are game changers. That match with Joule was terrible. She only died once.

And the 3rd member was terrible. He was in the lane 90% of the game. The other team moved in a group and I kept fighting them 3v1 or 3v2 in the Jungle. Every time I used the signal to attack or go the guy just stayed in the lane. That's the worst kind of teammate. You're not going to win if you just hang out in the lane the entire game.

16. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Yeah for sure! Sad we couldn't win one round... :\ But it was still fun. Those two top tier characters are insane. Joule and Taka have always been dominant in every match. Joule was destroying us 1v3!

17. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Yeah man Joule was overpowered I couldn't seem to kill her even after throwing all my spells. A darned tanky hero if I've ever seen one. Man those games were hard man. The 3rd guy was useless in the second round ugh he barely fought with us /: I wish there'd be a voice chat feature in the game though if not it's gna be hard just communicating through 3 signals /:

18. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I actually don't want voice chat because it's going to turn into people yelling curse words at each other. That guy, I think he was just a poor team player. It's obvious there were signals going out but he stayed in his lane like he didn't know he had teammates. The only time he fought with us was on the end when we all ended up getting massacred next to the turrets. I think I only saw him in the jungle once for 5 seconds.

And Joule... wtf armor. That thing would not die. While we all focused on TRYING to kill her the other 2 teammates gunned us down. And they had great teamwork. I noticed they were almost always in a pack. Joule certainly helps :cool:

19. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Well I guess there's always a choice to Skype with the friends you're playing with so at least you know they're civil people :) Yea he stayed in the lane and farmed and basically derped around for the whole game /:

I'm guessing they're either friends, or they're really familiar with the heroes that they're using cos they're pretty good

20. mid83

mid83 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2014
    I'm mid83 in game.

I'm doing the tutorials right now. Maybe if I learn this game it can eventually help ease me into a pc moba too. I assume once you pick up one it's not near as big a learning curve.