Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-01-2013, 05:18 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertsze View Post
Stickman Downhill v1.6 with support for MFI / iOS 7 Game Controller now available!
That's it robert, stick it up 'em. Add insult to injury. Not like there aren't a bunch more suckers out there, right mate?
Old 12-01-2013, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Could you reply about our concerns with seeing ads as paying customers?
Sure. Explained it in another thread already.
If you got the game while it was paid, you don't have any Ads. If you got the app while is was free, it will be Ad supported. Internally, we set a flag when you download the app the first time which identifies the app as free or paid as long as you have it on the device. Does this make sense for you?
Old 12-01-2013, 05:45 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Makes sense apart from the fact it's not true, I had the game since day one and still have had adverts.
Old 12-01-2013, 05:54 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Might still be a problem with your free/paid server. I was first to post in this thread after paying for it.. See the screenshot just taken..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (175.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 12-01-2013, 06:01 AM

I can only think of that you have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it again when it was switched to free. If this is not the case, please drop me a mail, we can analyze the logs and identify the install date and check why and when the install was marked as free.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:09 AM

Quote:
I can only think of that you have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it again when it was switched to free. If this is not the case, please drop me a mail, we can analyze the logs and identify the install date and check why and when the install was marked as free.
I bought the original paid ad free version on my iPad3. Then I got an iPad air. I was able to successfully restore purchases on every app I previously purchased on my new device, except this one.

I emailed my receipt to support@djinnworks.at but received no response. I know it was just a buck but I will request a refund from Apple and delete this before I pay for an ad free version AGAIN.

I feel ripped off and won't be buying anymore games from djinnworks...unless this is rectified soon
Old 12-01-2013, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedumbgamer View Post
I bought the original paid ad free version on my iPad3. Then I got an iPad air. I was able to successfully restore purchases on every app I previously purchased on my new device, except this one.

I emailed my receipt to support@djinnworks.at but received no response. I know it was just a buck but I will request a refund from Apple and delete this before I pay for an ad free version AGAIN.

I feel ripped off and won't be buying anymore games from djinnworks...unless this is rectified soon
Restore Purchases only restores in-app purchases. What exactly didn't not restore on your new devices?
Old 12-01-2013, 09:33 AM

Quote:

This is the "only situation" I can think of I talked about above. This is something we are actively working on to fix. (In the meantime, in this case, the Ads will disappear once the App is switched back to paid again)

Btw, please give us at least one full business day to reply to mails...
Old 12-01-2013, 09:40 AM

Quote:
This is the "only situation" I can think of I talked about above. This is something we are actively working on to fix. (In the meantime, in this case, the Ads will disappear once the App is switched back to paid again)

Btw, please give us at least one full business day to reply to mails...
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm glad a paid version will be out soon which will resolve my issue. Thanks so much!

Btw, I really did enjoy playing the paid version. It's a great game!

Last edited by somedumbgamer; 12-01-2013 at 09:49 AM..
Old 12-15-2013, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm glad a paid version will be out soon which will resolve my issue. Thanks so much!

Btw, I really did enjoy playing the paid version. It's a great game!
Your issue should be resolved now. Can you try to redownload the app and confirm that the Ads are not visible anymore?