What happened to "Arranger?"

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by parabola_master, May 9, 2014.

1. parabola_master

parabola_master Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    This game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5aPaP4dFMw

I remember buying it when it came out, but I never got around to playing it. I then heard that the develop took down the game from the App Store, and added a new, updated version. Of course, I didn't buy the new version since I still had the old version. And today, as I randomly decided that I wanted to play it, I realized that I cannot find it on the App Store at all.

Will I be missing something by playing through the old version (I hope there aren't any bugs in it, for example)? And why was it taken down?

2. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I recall the "old" version of Arranger was pulled because of a change in publishers; it was even free when re-released for a short time to honor prior sales. I don't think there's much difference between the edititons but the "newer" one might have more up to date patches/updates.

You can usually download previously purchased apps through yiur purchase history in the App Store updates page even if an app is pulled.