Crazy Piggy : Super Jump - Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Manish, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Manish

Manish Member

Dec 20, 2013
    #1 Manish, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
    Hello everyone,

I'm Manish and I'm the developer of 'Crazy Piggy : Super Jump'.

You can watch the trailer of the game here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t25BjAK98nI

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The game is available on all major platforms namely iOS, Windows Phone Store and Android.

Here are a few promo codes for the iOS App Store :

47JP4MA3NNAT
    YA344MXRFR9W
    33EJRAYX9L64
    AXTHPY7YAA77
    WYRJHFJ74EJ4

Please let me know which promo code you have used in the comments below and please provide some feedback for the improvement of the game as the game is currently in active development and we are adding many more features.

Thank You!

We look forward to your support in the improvement of this game!

2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    WYRJHFJ74EJ4 thank you

3. batreky

batreky Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2014
    NewYork
    AXTHPY7YAA77 Thanks So much

4. Manish

Manish Member

Dec 20, 2013
    Please don't forget to leave some feedback. The game is still in active development.

5. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #5 Lavender, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
    Colorful & bright. Real fun for kids. Some of the kids that tried the game loved it. True too it's genre; it is a jumper.
    'Crazy Piggy' jumps up & up, higher & higher on various ledges, coins, & other items. The player tilts their device, right or left to operate the direction of the pig.
    The game is very cartoony and oozes a sugary cuteness that will most likely cause even the grumpiest person to crack a smile. The music is fun.

I absolutely love the lollipop induced rainbow!

There are obstacles too. The higher you go, the harder it'll get with creatures, unstable ledges and who knows what else.
    The game runs fairly smooth

You collect coins in the game, yet, I do not know what they are for.
    I would love to see temporary power ups (purchased by the coins) to keep away possible future monotony.
    And; I think it would be fun to be able to purchase extras for the pig (IE: a top hat, boots, wings, etc) with the coins earned in game.

There really is so many possibilities.

6. Manish

Manish Member

Dec 20, 2013
    Thanks @Lavender. You made my day!

Yes, the coins unfortunately do nothing now. :( The next update, which will be coming soon will add a variety of things you could buy with it. The level design will be immensely improved.

Thank you for your valued input.