Universal Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel - (by Com2uS Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dalbertson, Apr 26, 2012.

1. tengi_aipik

tengi_aipik Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012
    anyone known about layer 5?? :D can u tell me...

2. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I just had an entire post written out describing my final boss battle and my Dark woods memory layer, (where I found Lucky Hat) when my safari app crashed. FU*K my life.

3. TheEvilNoob

TheEvilNoob Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
    I have several questions:

1. In the elven sanctuary is there any sort of "town" (or even just a merchant...).

2. Any advice for the elf girl? I could easily beat the past bosses underleveled, but now I can't even get close to beating her when overleveled (even life potions + elixers don't work).

3. Why is it that every time I FINALLY get a unique drop while farming in an area of ~100 monsters I get a level ~20 unique? Its just cruel....

4. (last one I swear) Is there plate armor and/or a mace in the elven sanctuary fusion machine? I have done this quest like 50 times and haven't seen either one. (must be my horrible luck on this game)

4. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    1. Right at the end of the sanctuary there are some merchants (just before the Boss battle)
    2. Warlocks Blood Curse Skill helps a lot by slowing down her movement and attack speed. Run around a bit and the mobs that she has summoned will lose track of you and you can then focus on the elf girl before dealing with the other mobs. Get some Improved RES scrolls if you're really struggling (I know there's no merchant yet so you'll have to farm for them)
    3. Happens all the time - I get lvl 20 uniques from lvl 104 Bosses
    4. Can't remember if it's the fusion machine you're at but there are lvl 90+ unique axe/mace/bow/ etc. It might be found in the map after the Elven Sanctuary. The best unique plate armour is the Ancient Armour (lvl 98)

5. TheEvilNoob

TheEvilNoob Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
    #545 TheEvilNoob, May 15, 2012
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
    1. Good. I have been fighting monsters without potions for ages (now I have 80+ farmed XL potions :D and 11 levels XD)
    2. Wow that must be the only spell my warlock doesn't have. I can't believe with 15 spells I didn't get that one.
    3. Thats messed up...
    4. The fusion machine the elven sanctuary has level ~98 weapons and armor, so it is probably this machine that has them and I am just unlucky.

edit: Thanks for the advice on the boss :D I beat it on the first try.

6. Gilgamesh101

Gilgamesh101 Active Member

May 3, 2012
    *sigh* another fusion case, guys, please read the combination recipe, all the available items you can recieve from the quest are there, and no, no maces.

7. Gilgamesh101

May 3, 2012
    I say again, dont struggle with the repeatable fusion quest, all the item you can get from the quest is listed on the combination recipe scroll given after the quest.

And for each category(sword, axe, mace, plates, etc.) there is only one item.
    Example: D weapon scroll ~6-10 lvl items
    Sword: Durandal
    Dagger: impassivity blade
    Two-handed: Angruvadel
    Orb: dragons heart
    Xbow: slayers crossbow

Same goes for the armor recipe scrolls. Only one unique item per category.

Capiche?

8. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    #548 sgcc1, May 15, 2012
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
    Don't think that's true as there's a lvl 77 Autoshooter (crossbow) and a lvl 78 Elven Bow (Bow) that I got from the same Fusion quest. If what you've stated is correct, these 2 should belong to the same category and only one of them should have been rewarded! Unless crossbows and bows are 2 separate categories (but I don't think they are)

EDIT: anyone know which boss I need to farm to get an Epic robe? (please don't say the Golem)

9. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Quik question. I remember someone saying to farm for a staff that freezes people,is that the Desolator? If so it looks like a dark woods farming day. Thanks in advance.

10. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Yes. The staff has 27% Freeze probabilty. It'll make life really easy until you get to the Golem Boss in the 4th layer. The Golem and 5th layer Boss are the only ones that'll ever give you any problems

11. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    #551 Jxsgamer, May 15, 2012
    Last edited: May 16, 2012
    If that's true...
    Wait, hold on, what combination recipe am I suppose to look at?

12. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    #552 sgcc1, May 16, 2012
    When you've completed the Fusion quest you recieve a recipe for an unique. Read it and it'll say it will produce the crafting recipe for 1 item in the following catgories e.g. magic tools, bows, 2H weapon etc. It won't tell you the name of the weapon, just what catagories the weapon will belong to.

Gilgamesh says that there should only be 1 item for each category but I seem to recall getting 2 weapons (a bow called Elven bow, and a crossbow called Autoshooter) from repeating a fusion quest over and over again.

Also wasn't Death Wind (Bow) and Inotia Fire (crossbow) obtained from the same fusion quest as one another? Maybe bow and crossbow are 2 separate categories.

There is a lvl 95 unique axe btw (Soul Destroyer) that you can craft if you really want a 1H weapon.

You do know that Epic equipment is far better than any unique. Once you've completed the main story these Epics will make nearly all your unique equipment obsolete

I'm currently farming the Dragon in layer 4. Let us see what goodies he's got

13. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    #553 Jxsgamer, May 16, 2012
    @Sgcc1:
    Thanks, I see now.

And
    I'm pretty sure that Bows and Crossbows are different categories. They have different damage ranges and attack speed, at least that would make sense to me.

14. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    That'll mean the weapon categories are
    2H weapon
    Longsword
    Dagger
    Axe/mace
    Staff
    Orb
    Crossbow
    Bow

15. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Wow, I've farmed the earl boss in Dark woods layer and the first 2 times I got a lucky hat. I've farmed hi at least 20 more times and I keep getting sh*t. Rune gauntlet? Really?! I want devastator u fu*kin bast*ard, not some crappy gloves.

16. Gilgamesh101

May 3, 2012
    Dude, what ive stated as an example is the first recipe, and yyes theres a bow and xbow category, but please read the combination recipe on each quest.

17. Gilgamesh101

May 3, 2012

Yes bow and crossbows are separated, and only one item per category.

18. Gilgamesh101

May 3, 2012
    Another example: C armor scroll

"adds a combination of ONE of the necklaces , leather armor , shields, and/or shoes to the fusion machine."

As from the exact quote, only one item per category, a total of 4 unique items.

It's really important to read descriptions, it could save a lot of time and effort.

19. Gilgamesh101

May 3, 2012
    Axe and mace are separated.

Weapon categories:

2h-sword
    Swords
    Daggers
    Axes
    Maces
    Bows
    Xbows
    Staves
    Magic tools

Armor categories:

Helmets
    Hats
    Leather armor
    Plate armor
    Cloth armor
    Shields
    Necklaces
    Rings
    Shoes
    Gloves
    Cloaks

P.S
    I may have forgotten some, ill just edit it later, feel free to correct me if im wrong.

20. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Cheers for the clarification. I didn't really bother too much with crafting uniques since there was never a need for me to craft them until the very end of the game.

What are you doing now Gilgamesh? I'm farming the Dragon in layer 4. Do you know which boss drops an epic robe?