Watch list not working?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by saosijs, Feb 14, 2018.

1. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Hi!

Since two days more or less it seems the watch list TA app shows as empty (I'm still using it on my iOS 9 iPad), and knowing that one day I had to stop using it anyway, I tried to use the web site.
    However, it also shows empty, it literally shows a white space (not very high).

The site behavior is strange: say I'm logged in on the main page, and I see a small blue "indicator" next to the "WATCH LIST" menu item. But clicking on it, then shows the empty white bar, and it also doesn't show I'm logged in anymore. See attached image.

Another scenario: say I'm not logged in and go to "WATCH LIST", what I see then is correctly so "Login to access your Watch List.". I login and I end up at the MAIN page, and basically back at the previous scenario

I see this with Chrome and Firefox, have no add blocker.
    Any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    I'm on an iPad 3 with iOS 9.3.5 and my watch list in the TA app appears to be working fine. The screen shot you included looks like the TA website?

3. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Yes, the screenshot is from the web site (on my laptop).
    I tried log out/in on the App, but still the same. Here is how the app looks like (see that the menu says that there are 12 unread items):

Attached Files:

4. neca98

neca98 Member

Dec 14, 2012
    I've had it like this for months now, on an iPhone 6S with 10.3

5. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Interesting. Both the App and the web site have a working watch list now. The list goes back 4 days only. Must be that site admin did some reset and that fixed it?

6. DarkAdamm

DarkAdamm Member

Sep 6, 2014
    My list did the same thing just starting the other day? I still have upcoming but no release watches. I am on iPad Pro 10.5 with version 10.3. Need help.

7. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Hmm, how can I add an app to the watch list when using the *web* interface? In the TA app this is easy, but on the web I cannot find how ...