12-09-2013, 05:33 PM
I've read a few reviews and it looks quite good, but is apparently quite a small game. How small is small?

Favourites (well, a few ): Pizza vs Skeletons, Ridiculous Fishing, Supercow, Elemental Rage HD, Knightmare Tower, Heroes of Loot, QuestRush, Ocreanhorn, Phoenix Wright, Monster Adventures, Kinghunt, Aquaria, LvLn, Clash of Puppets, Skulls of the Shogun, continue?
12-09-2013, 07:08 PM
Awesome game! Controls are spot on, great / vibrant 3d graphics. I really need to scratch a hack n'slash itch I've been having lately. I love the stealth but if they added a sword and block with a virtual control pad, that would be EPIC! The game is amazing by itself but the engine they've used is sweet, I could so see a series or part 2 involving a fight mechanic.

12-09-2013, 07:32 PM
I really enjoyed Spy Mouse. Is this simlar?

Would like a video if possible to get a sense of how the game does stealth in 3D. Also, how is the difficulty? Will my kids be able to enjoy it or get frustrated?

I know, so much to ask about a $.99 game. But there are so many $.99 games!
12-09-2013, 10:49 PM
Ask and I shall receive! Thank you Sanuku!!!

Just waiting for the video to render.
12-10-2013, 01:29 AM
We are very excited about our game review on Touch Arcade! And thank you for liking Tale Tapper and posting good feedback, we appreciate your support. We are still working on it to add more features in the next updates so stay tuned!

Last edited by TheOdysseyLabs; 12-10-2013 at 01:30 AM. Reason: typo
12-10-2013, 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOdysseyLabs View Post
We are very excited about our game review on Touch Arcade! And thank you for liking Tale Tapper and posting good feedback, we appreciate your support. We are still working on it to add more features in the next updates so stay tuned!
Awesome, can't wait. Good to see TT getting some love
12-10-2013, 04:13 PM
It is indeed short but in the best kind of way. There is no grinding, no repetition of puzzles. The game is short and sweet.

The game is quite easy, perhaps best suited for younger gamers, but because of the diversity of the challenges still fun to play for veteran gamers.

The camera controls are not for me. They're functional, but it took some getting used to the inverse rotation of the world. Also, the rotation could be a bit more sensitive IMHO. Personally I'd much rather see a two finger drag instead of a two finger rotate mechanism.

Anyway, fun little game.
02-15-2014, 11:38 PM
Now FREE for the first time and for a limited time obviously. Recommended!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics and videos.)