★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-17-2015, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentin C View Post
The 1.0.3 update is now available. It should fix the orientation issues and bring support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.

I would really like to hear from anyone about their experience with this version of the game. Many thanks!
Seems fine in portrait mode now on my iPad Air 2 with 8.x. Nice resolution boost and still runs smooth. Good work!
03-17-2015, 02:25 PM
When are u going to add the new cars? And new modes?

03-18-2015, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madreviewer View Post
When are u going to add the new cars? And new modes?
Believe me, there is little that I would love more to do than to continue working on this project, especially since I had so many plans. Hopefully, the freemium version of the game that will come in a few weeks will allow for me to work on adding more content.
03-19-2015, 10:46 AM
Id forgotten how fun this game is... does it have mifi support? I'm finally getting a controller as they are getting cheaper...
03-20-2015, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonHurst View Post
Id forgotten how fun this game is... does it have mifi support? I'm finally getting a controller as they are getting cheaper...
Unfortunately, the game doesn't have mfi controller support at the moment, but as I am porting the game to a newer version of Unity I have it on the list of new features.
03-20-2015, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentin C View Post
Unfortunately, the game doesn't have mfi controller support at the moment, but as I am porting the game to a newer version of Unity I have it on the list of new features.
Now THAT would be awesome in racing title Valentin! (Hint,hint)
04-29-2015, 07:47 PM
I just remembered this game that I liked and re-downloaded it and now it runs perfectly on my 1st-gen iPad Air.