Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-27-2014, 04:12 PM

Default Tap In Time - Coming 7/1/14 (by Jeans Applications)

FacebookCover_005.png

Hello, everyone!

I'm excited to announce the launch of our latest iOS game - Tap In Time! Tap In Time is a beautiful, original, and addictive new casual game.

screenshot_iPad_1.jpg
screenshot_iPad_2F.jpg
screenshot_iPad_3F.jpg

The gameplay is built around a simple game mechanic, tap the squares before they fade away. The closer they are to fading, the more points you earn - just don't wait too long! From the quirky tutorial to the snarky hashtag comments after each game, Tap In Time is packed with charm and personality.

We are shipping two apps: a free version (with ads) and a $0.99 version which features 3 additional themes and of course has no ads. Both are currently in App Review and we are hoping to launch on Tuesday 7/1/14. Both versions share a group leaderboard so if you're on Game Center, your best scores in the free app will still be there when you install the paid app (but not your locally saved best score).

I hope you'll check out the free version and if you like it, consider supporting us by investing in the paid app. I've poured a lot of time and effort into this one and I can't wait to share it with the world!

-Tom