Universal PlunderNauts by Backflip - Epic Space Pirate Ship Battles! (Now Worldwide)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by tomb_bfs, Feb 26, 2014.

1. cookietroll

cookietroll Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    I have both Kecksburg and Proto Widow, and they are both awesome ships. I can recommend them both, but mainly Kecksburg, as it is very different gameplay with 4 bombers.

2. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Has anybody ever actually had a legendary squadron of fighters or bombers? IF so got any pictures, lost count of the amount of 3 x epic forgings I've done and still never got one, blasters on the other hand, oh I'm rolling in legendary ones of them, even if they are useless!

Wish there was a way to forge 3 types of legendary turret to get a different legendary, ie 2 blasters + 1 torpedo.

3. cookietroll

Apr 13, 2013
    I have one legendary bomber squad.

Attached Files:

4. bido91

bido91 Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2013
    Why not, mixing three different legendaries like you said should return a different legendary item. But again maybe legendaries can't be used in the forge I haven't tried that myself

5. Bizzutts

Bizzutts Active Member

Jul 14, 2014
    Putting 3 legendaries in the forge will produce another random legendary, I've done it. I'd recommend waiting until youre level 23 though, because rare and epic (and even some uncommons) at level 23 do much more damage than a level 22 legendary.

6. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Well that's good to know.

7. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Hmmm has anyone bought the Nova Carrier? Appears slow but most hitpoints.

8. cookietroll

Apr 13, 2013
    If you want carrier then buy Kecksburg. 3x speed and only 25% less HP. The speed will allow you to dodge most of enemy shots and stay away from bombers. With Nova Carrier you're sitting duck with only one turret.

9. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Yeah I figured but its a lot of hitpoints.

10. =tremiti=

=tremiti= Member

Aug 2, 2014
    I don't know if anyone has asked about this but this is how you forge the overhaul bot. It took me forever to find on in the drops haha.

Attached Files:

11. Whimsicle

Whimsicle Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    Hit points only matter if you plan on getting hit a lot... that's why you can play a seriously underleveled ship if you have decent shields (or speed).

12. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    True, but a fully operational battle station had its merits, even though its slow. So here is hoping for update with new ships.

13. =tremiti=

=tremiti= Member

Aug 2, 2014
    It better have at least 5/6 fighters and 5/6 tech mods. It shouldn't be able to move so it should have at least two 360 degree turrets or no turrent that might make it op? Just thoughts haha

If they do make some new ships, I want paint customization somehow. Now that would be rad af.

14. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    And no deep trenches that fighters can fit into.

Yes to the paint customization, even logos or icons.

15. Sephir

Sephir New Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Just got my first legendary techmod from materials!

Attached Files:

16. trazer

trazer Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2013
    And the updat fixing the forge is finally out, yay! The concerning part to me anyway is that it took a Lon time for that update to hit, so how long for an actual content update and the new areas? Couple of months or more?

17. =tremiti=

=tremiti= Member

Aug 2, 2014
    I hope it takes a little longer that way it's consumer ready. Most app updates are put out to fast making them full of bugs.
    But keep up the good work guys! Loving the game.

Hey plunders! Post pictures of your favorite turrent, fighter, techmod or even your favorite ship!

Attached Files:

18. Fragbate

Fragbate Member

May 30, 2014
    Anybody know what new functionality this patch added? It said something about being able to combine techmods, but I thought we already had that capability?

19. =tremiti=

=tremiti= Member

Aug 2, 2014
    On the last update before this one they added forging new techmods. But there was a bug with many people that when they forged three techmods of the same kind it would produce a different techmod of the same type. Or you will lose the level on the techmod. It would be level 1. I've lost you. So I'll show you

Dark energy Hard wired torpedo exaust 25.9 lvl. 16----------———
    Rare

Hard wired torpedo exaust 25.4 lvl.16 ----------————----------—————— Uncommon hardwired missile exaust 24.9 lvl 1
    Common

Lucky Hard wired torpedo exaust 25.6 lvl.17----------—————-------------
    Rare

The problem that I'm finding is that the percentages need to be the same. Otherwise you CAN get a different kind of hardwired torpedo exaust. Do you get it? Tell me if i got something wrong here

20. Paulos G

Paulos G Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2012
    location, location.
    Finally saved enough antimatter to get a golden ship. Am I right that the Ion Wolf has 360° targeting?