★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
Yesterday, 06:05 AM
Originally Posted by Nullzone View Post
No. Crafting (Black) Iron and Copper into Ingots/Chains is the best way to use them, and one of the fastest and most reliable (albeit very repititive) to make Gold.
Ok, thanks..
Wish that crafting items will generate experience to level up the miner guild in future..
Yesterday, 07:46 AM
I see that Null and Diabolic are having a real close run for number one position in the award rankings, with Diabolic just ahead of Null and winning the Boss Clear number one spot!

My guess is that if Null wasnt spending so much time in game just chatting he would be numero uno by now. 😝

Last edited by stubbieoz; Yesterday at 07:49 AM.
Yesterday, 08:02 AM
@stubbie: Heh
Chatting does take up some time. But the biggest chunk goes into compiling info for my guides, and then writing the actual posts.
For example, I spent over 2 hours this morning on comparing equipment and working out an upgrade path for Nightmare for my Archer. And another half hour or so to write down what I did for my previous upgrade cycle. Now, of course I still want to post all that, so there goes another hour at least. But it's fun, I'm not complaining
Yesterday, 06:00 PM

:') almost matching lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180323-185523.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	119727   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180323-185239.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	717.3 KB
ID:	119728