Whatever happened to THPS2?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by CaseyLay, Jul 20, 2009.

1. CaseyLay

CaseyLay Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    I tried to use the search to find this topic, but could not find it. Every time I've ever made a thread here, someone tells me "it's already been posted", and "to use the search next time". So in conclusion to this paragraph, I'm sorry if it has already been posted before, but I did use the search. Take that.

Anyway, whatever happened to the Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 port that Activision or whoever was planning to port to the iPhone? I last heard about it quite a while ago where they announced that unless there was an uproar and desire for the game, it most likely will not be published. Did it not make it? If not, why didn't you all make the uproar and show the desire? That would be pretty awesome if it came out or will come out.

2. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    it was a fake im pretty sure

3. CaseyLay

Jul 13, 2009
    Really? TA said it was real, didn't they?

4. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    it is real. i can confirm myself. dunno what ever happened.

5. STP_Tim

STP_Tim Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2009
    No, its real all right. My colleagues actually played it and took footage. But, it was made by an independent dev. meaning that Activision would need to give the OK for it to be launched.

6. FinalGamerAC

FinalGamerAC Well-Known Member

May 24, 2009
    Ohio
    Last I knew it was confirmed to be coming on to the appstore since enough people wanted it.

7. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    independent dev? no.

8. robertf224

robertf224 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    yeah

9. CaseyLay

Jul 13, 2009
    Well, they better get that permission from Activision then. It would be a great addition to my collection. The current skater games on the iPod Touch aren't really that great. Vans SK8 happens to be very good, but I think I'd rather have a full port of a Tony Hawk game.